Ch. 11

A/N: Hey guys just a heads before you read this chapter, there is going to be a sex scene kind of, you can skip that part. I'll do a timeskip for when it comes to the part I'm talking about. Plus I don't really know how to do a sexual scene without making it  sound gross. Enjoy the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James's pov...

Marie and I got done with wedding reception and went on our honeymoon. We both put our marks on each other already, my heart was telling me to go to our true love instead and mark her. I can't help, but feel bad that Marie's soul mate isn't really me and she is now bounded to me for life. Though us vampires don't die like humans do, we take longer, than humans and werewolves which makes us powerful to take over the human world.

"Tonight if you want to we can try to do make kids" Marie says to me looking at me shaking a little.

I realize that she's cold. Her dress is long, but her shoulders to her arms aren't covered. I grabbed a blanket from the back and covered her up. Yes us vampires do get cold, even though we're dead. Human didn't care about us in their world.

We got to our honeymoon cabin. I carried Marie in my arms and put her on the bed. A boy brought in our bags for us into the room and left, knowing that vampires don't pay them when they get married unless their the priest marrying us. Marie smiled at me and we both made out on the bed and did what humans, werewolves and vampires do to make kids.

Timeskip...

I couldn't believe that having sex would be so easy and fun. I roll off Marie taking a couple deep breaths and trying to slow down our breathing. I loved knowing that me and her could have kids from doing this for the first time. All the vampires have sex when the go on their honeymoon so that the next generation can begin and all that. I always wanted to be a dad and all that stuff. Marie will make a good mother out of herself, we both love kids.

I didn't think of Danny at all when we got to our honeymoon, she like dirt that I can walk all over and not care about her at all. It felt good to be free from her, my eyes are red like they were during the wedding, there back to normal. My love for Marie is real, life is perfect and nothing can ruin it for me, not Danny, not the vampire council, not the werewolves. Marie went to take a shower, I called some room service for us since we haven't eat or drank any blood yet.

When two vampires combine their souls together they need to drink a lot of blood so that when they have kids, then the kids will be strong enough to become powerful like their parents. The food came for us and it looked so good, the man left the room and did his job elsewhere. Marie came out of the bathroom and she was glowing, which means we're having kids. I poured a glass of blood for her. She drank the whole thing. When vampires make love and the female takes a shower, a glow will appear letting the two vampires in love knowing their excepting kids. If the glow color is White that means your only have one child the first time, if its green you're having twins, and if the glow is red as blood then your not having kids.

Marie color is green, we both smiled knowing that we're having twins girls. Yes if its white your having a boy. As you can tell when its green we're having girls, but if its a mixture of white and green, your having twins it just means one going to be a boy and the other is a girl. Her glow is green so two girls.

Alpha Jackson's pov...

I'm watching the tv and it's showing my Luna on the news. I couldn't believe that she saved someone's life and left after she got the boy and herself out safely. I changed into my wolf form and followed Danny's scent out into the forest where she was at. She's sleeping, I picked her up and took her to the pack house. I knew she needed to be checked on and I mind linked my Gamma to send for the pack doctor.

"Hello, Alpha I got her as soon as your Gamma asked for me to get here" the doctor tells me coming into the room and looking at Danny.

"I need you to check her, she saved a boy's life from a fire and I need you to make sure she doesn't have anything broken" I tell him in my Alpha voice.

He nods and runs over to Danny's who I put on the bed when I got back to the pack house. I watched the doctor check on Danny. He finally got done and he smiled at me and walked over to me.

"She's perfectly fine, she's lucky that you found her she could of died out in the forest, she almost lost her life out in the cold" the doctor tells me.

I nod and watch Danny sleep some more, her friend came in the room holding Danny's hand. My brother found his mate at the school where the fire was and he brought Riley here. Riley came to her sense and accepted my brother, though she doesn't have his mark yet, she has his scent on her shirt, well she's wearing his clothes and they look great on her.

"Riley, I wish that you would accept my mark, then you're part of the pack" my brother says to her.

"No, you kidnapped me and Danny" Riley tells him sitting down next to Danny who's awake and they both avoid us.

We let them be and went to talks to some guards that have been helping everyone in the pack. I mean it's their job and every mate has one, the guards are the ones who couldn't find their mate. I have the perfect time to mark her now that the prince who's now king married another vampire. I knew my connection with Danny would go better than James would.

All of the pack was sitting around a fire and they bow their heads at me and my brother, we both smile and sit down with them. My best friend from when I was kids is in the medical tent having her child. One of the elders is her grandpa and was in there with her. I felt bad for Maddy, she lost her mate in a Rouge attack a few months ago.

"Alpha were worried about Luna Danny" a small girl says to me.

"It's okay, the pack doctor checked on her and she's fine" I say to her.

She smiled and hugged. I loved that everyone cared about Danny. They already excepted her even though my mark isn't on her. Everyone is in their own little conversation. I look over to see Danny and Riley over by another fire. I watched two little ones walk over to them.

Riley's pov...

I'm not happy that my so called mate forced me to this so called pack, then the Alpha somehow has Danny with him, uh I can't stand these wolves one bit. Danny and I walk outside for some fresh air and it's beautiful night out, then these little kids come over by us and they look so innocent, but their werewolves.

"These are for you" the little girl says to me handing me flowers. I smile and take them.

"Who told you to give me these flowers" I ask her.

She points over to the beta who's my mate, and I figured since I'm here and the vampire haven't bothered us, I'll accept the flowers. A little boy handed flowers to Danny which are from her mate.

Danny and I talked to each other after the two little ones left us alone.

"Danny can we please keep a promise with each other and if we give our mates a chance and if it works we stay together no matter what" I say to Danny.

"Okay, I promise" Danny says to me.

We both walk over to the others and we sit down next to our mates. I snuggled into my mate and he was happy. I looked at the Alpha and he was happy that Danny was next to him. Everyone around the fire looked happy to see us with our mates.

"Riley, I know things aren't great between us at the moment, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me" my mate asks me. I hold his hand.

"Yes I'll go on a date with you" I tell him putting his arm around my waist, which made him very happy. I don't know his name yet, but I'll ask him when we're on our date, I notice that Danny accept the Alpha request for a date.

'Love has come, how long will it last.'