Ch. 18

Calvin's pov...

I don't mind the fact, that Maddie chose me to go with her. Jordan wasn't to happen about this one bit. The werewolves leave today to go back to their pack. Maddie and I packed anything we had with us here on the farm. We didn't have much since the wolves didn't let humans keep much with them after they took over. After everything that has happened I'm glad to be getting away from the farm after all this time.

Someone comes into the tent, that Maddie and I are in, the good thing was it was from the council and they had papers in their hands, which means I can leave finally. My collar isn't off yet, but the council has what the wolves use to take off collars of their mates.

"Good morning Calvin and Maddie, we have your papers here for you and the stuff to take off the collar" the man says to us. "I'll have someone take your bags to the car for you now, but remember once you leave and your mate somehow shows up, you must let them talk to you, us werewolves are everywhere so we have connections wherever you go" the guys tells us again.

We both nod, then someone new comes in the tent, and brings our bags to a car that's outside waiting for us. The guy with the sab came over by me and took off the collar, luckily it didn't hurt when he did it, when he got done with that Maddie and sees our mates outside with everyone waiting to say goodbye to us. Gail wasn't there he was apparently in his room packing his stuff. Justin was there with Natalie pretending to be in love with her. Faye seemed happy, but someone that looked like a rouge appeared behind her, she hasn't notice this, then Maddie warned her what was behind her.

Jordan wasn't to happy that the collar is off me. I annoyed her and get in the car with Maddie, then leave for the airport to go to France.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faye's pov...

I felt bad, Justin is forcing to be with a vampire, Gail has to leave with the wolves. Maddie came over by me before she left with Calvin. I look behind me and there was a werewolf, the other wolves were growling at him, I'm guessing this wolf is a rogue, there the ones who don't live in packs and don't follow orders. 

"Hello there mate" the guy says to me sniffing my neck.

One of the council members came over by us and smiles. "Hello Beta Riley" the man says to him. Riley looks at me and seems that I'm confused.

"Yes, mate in a rouge, but that doesn't mean that the council doesn't help us, but they do. I've seen your DNA test when you gave blood last week" Riley tells me.

"I'm going with you, I have a right to refuse" I say to him walking away, but other rouge appear blocking all exits.

"We're sorry miss, but since rouge don't follow the rules like a pack does, you have no choice, but to go with him" the council men tells me.

"So mate, I'll send one of the females go with you to pack your stuff" Riley says to me.

A female who's the same height as me, comes towards me with a couple of duffle bags in her hand. Two guards followed us to my room. I'm guessing my so called mate doesn't trust me and thinks I need guards to keep me from running off. Once we got to my room, I grabbed all my clothes and put them in the duffel bags, then Riley comes in the room making the girl leave the room.

"What's your name mate" he asks me.

"Faye" I says to him grabbing the duffle bag from the bed, Riley guides me out of my room and leads me outside where the other rouges are waiting for us.

"Don't worry love, the alpha will be pleased to meet you when we get back to the pack" Riley tells me kissing me.

I don't return the affection, then all the rouges turn into their wolf form and so does Riley. I wasn't sure how I was going to keep up with them, but one of the guards grabs me putting me on Riley back even though he's in his wolf form.

An hour later

We get the pack after traveling for so long. I turned around while everyone changed into their human form. I thought when they did this I could run off, but two people who look like an Alpha and Gamma. Riley goes over to them and bows in respect.

"How was your trip to find your mate, Beta Riley" says one of the guys.

"It went great Alpha, she was hard to get here, but she's over there with the duffle bags" Riley tells him.

"That's good to hear, I'll have one of the omega take her stuff to your room in the pack house" the alpha says to him.

Riley comes over by me with the alpha and Gamma, someone grabs the duffle bags from me. Riley grabs my arm and leads me to his room.

"Don't worry mate, I'm taking you to our room, then you can take a shower and do you want, but no escaping" Riley says to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oliver's pov...

Watching Maddie leave was hard. As the new Alpha it's my job to make sure everyone in the pack is healthy and safe, and without a Luna I feel like I let them down. Jackson told me that the council never said I couldn't go to court and get the right to be with my mate. I thought it was nice of him to help me through this since he had gone through the same thing. Jordan walked into my office and she wasn't to happy about Calvin leaving either.

"Alpha, I called the council and their sending court papers to our mates" Jordan says to me sitting down in front of me.

"Thank you Jordan, for now we must help my brother Hank with getting rid of the vampires for good, we know that the moon goddess did for a reason, to show that we are going to war this war" I say to her.

Suddenly Hank comes in the room with blood all over him. "Brother I killed the vampire king, and his daughters" Hank tells me.

"Is Justin okay, I know he was brought there" I ask him.

"Yes, he's in a coma, Natalie found out the truth and tried to kill him, but he ended up in a coma" Hank tells me.

"Does he have any family here on the farm" Jordan asks him.

"The only ones who he called family here was Maddie..., Faye..., and Gail..." Hank tells her.

"Wait my mate Maddie" I ask him standing up from my desk.

He nods, then leaves the room and tells Justin friends what happened to him in the vampire world. Jordan looks at me and left the room leaving me to my thoughts. This gives me the perfect time to get ready for court when Maddie gets here. Outside a car from early pulled up to one of the medical tents, Maddie and Calvin appear out of the car and they ran into the medical tent.

I run outside to greet the council members. They hand me papers from Maddie, saying she's suing me. I can't believe my mate is doing this to me. I go into the medical tent where Justin is, somehow Justin is awake and talking to them. Hank comes over to me, saying Justin woke up when Maddie, Gail and Faye showed up. Jordan was trying to talk to Calvin, but he pushed away and talked with Justin.

"Hello Alpha Gomez" I hear someone say to me, I turn around to see Faye's mate Riley in behind me.

"Hello Beta Riley" I say to him, shaking his hand in respect, he bows to me. I'm not use to it yet, but it's fun to see people do this all every Alpha.

"I heard your brother Hank went to the vampire world and killed the vampire king and his daughters, who've I heard was one of us mates" Riley says to me.

"Yes, it's true" I say to him.

He nods, then leaves to go find Faye. I wish that werewolves and humans could live in harmony, and if you have mate and your human you should give them a chance instead of making them fight to keep you, but the rules stated we couldn't do anything about it unless it went to court. Maddie comes out of the tent with Calvin, finally one of the council members come over by them and hands them court papers.

'It's never too late to win.'