Ch. 14

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega sit down at a round table in a meeting room. There is a small fire for them to keep warm. The pack doctor comes in the room with the files of Danny and Riley.

"I mange to get the files of Danny and Riley" the doctor tells them.

"What did you find out" Jackson asks him.

"Danny is an only child, her family died because of the war..." the doctors tells everyone.

"What about Riley" John asked him.

"Riley parents are still alive, she's also an only child, Riley is at the top of her class" the doctor tells John.

Everyone nods and looks through the files after the doctor laid the files down on the table. Jackson stands up and tries to hold back his anger. "For now we must convince Danny and Riley to stay here, everyone needs to bring them back here and make them under stand our ways" Jackson tells everyone.

"Alpha, we can't force them to stay here without going to the council" the Gamma says to him.

"Don't worry, the council is bringing them here for us now, they'll be here tomorrow morning" the doctor tells him.

"We can't let them go pass the boarder again, the females are becoming weak because of their pups becoming weak" the Omega tells everyone.

"What do we need to do" John asks the doctor.

"For now we talk to the council and make sure their own our side" the doctors tells them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Danny's pov...

Riley and I get picked up by the werewolf council. We told them their in our territory and they need to leave which they did. Luckily they left us alone after that. Riley told me that she doesn't know if she wants to go back home where her family is, or go back to her mate. I hope she goes home to her family.

"I made my decision" Riley says to me standing up. I look at her knowing her decision. "I'm going back to my mate" Riley tells me grabbing her things.

I nod and hug her goodbye, then the news comes on before she left and it was the werewolves.

'Hello there I'm Alpha Jackson. I'm here to talk about what is going to happen, humans will work on farms to help keep us the crops. We've talked to the human council and they were killed because of the vampires, now please make this easy and do as your told' Jackson says on the news.

'And that is for now on channel 2 news' the man says.

I look at Riley and she looked shocked and was having a panick attack because this was to much for her. The wolves were in the mall taking humans to the farm. Some wolves came over by us and they were in black and white clothes.

"Hello ladies, we both know your the future Luna and future female beta" they say to us.

"So what if one of us doesn't accept our mates, does that mean we have to work on the farm" Riley asks them.

"No, because your mates have found you" the man says to us.

I sigh in relief, because I'm not accepting my mate. We walk outside and see our mates there. I walk past them and go to my car and drive off.

Riley's pov...

"Where did your friend go" John asks me.

"She left, she's not accepting you wolves" I tell him, looking down at the ground. I felt bad for leaving Danny like this, but everyone is different.

"Are you accepting me though" John asks me.

I sigh. "I'm going to give you one chance, mess it up and we're through" I tell him.

He nods and hugs me, I push him away, since I don't trust him. He looks down sadly knowing that was a bad idea.

"May I take you out on a date" John asks me.

I shake my head and leave, but a car stops me from doing so. John grabs me and starts to mark me, I couldn't get away due to being hold tightly.

He got done. I looked over at my neck and his mark was there. I slap him and break down in tears. John holds me close to him.

"I'm so sorry my wolf heard that you were giving me a chance and took control and marked you, I'm so sorry" John says to me hugging me.

"John time to go" I heard the Alpha say to him. I look at him and he nods carrying me to the car.

I'm not sure what just happened, but I started to get a headache and went unconscious, once John got me in the car.

"Riley" I hear John yell at me.

2 hours later

I wake up, I see that I'm in a room and there a machine, that is next to me. I notice there an Iv in my right arm. Danny was in the room with me, she was reading something.

"Danny" I mumble. She looks at me and comes over to me and hugs me.

"God, your lucky to be alive" Danny tells me, holding my hand.

"What happened" I ask her.

"After John marked you, you went unconscious and you had a bad reaction to his mark" Danny tells me.

I nod and hug her back. The door opens up and the doctor comes in the room with food. "Your awake that's great, here's food for the both of you" the doctor says to us.

"Thank you" Danny says to him madly. The doctor leaves the room and doesn't lock the door.

"Danny how did you know I was here" I ask her.

"Jackson brought me here and told me what happened" Danny tells me.

I get off the bed and eat some of the food with her. I look at Danny and tell her I need to get out here and go back to hiding with her. She nods and agrees that we both need to go back to hiding with all of our classmates. We know their in trouble if we leave and the wolves ask them questions.

After leaving the building, we go back to where our classmates are. Everyone looked great and they all knew what is going and is and packed their stuff and we all left for England.

James's pov...

I can't believe that the human council is dead, we should of done that after the war ended. It doesn't matter Marie is all I care about right now, she's in the hospital giving birth to our twins girls. I'm excited to be a father of two, my heir will build on in life. The first child takes the throne no matter what Gender it is.

The two girls are finally here. There names are Natalie and Jen. Marie is having a hard time recovering from giving birth. This is normal for vampires to have a hard time recover from birth. My mom couldn't have more children after she had my sister.

"There beautiful honey" Marie says to me.

"Yes they are" I say to her, hugging her. Once a vampire has kids the male gets over protective of there soul mate and children.