3-Parents

(Not a Shawn Mendes fan fiction. He is just who plays Luke)

Kayla POV

I woke up in Luke's arms. We had laid in bed all yesterday watching movies and talking. I really got to know him. He asked me to be officially his girlfriend and I couldn't say no. I know it's going to be a few problems because not everybody likes it when a black girl dates a white boy.

I just hope everybody I care about is understanding and accepting because I think I really really like Luke. I'm not in love with him but I'm in like with him you can say. I just hope everything works out I really don't want to get hurt again.

I'm taking a leap of faith and deciding to let Luke in. It might be a horrible mistake but then again it could be one of the best decisions of my life. I got to stop thinking about the what ifs and just dive right in. So I'm officially dating Luke can't wait to see how this turns out.

2 months later

Kayla POV

It's been two months since me and Luke have made it official. Honestly I've never been so happy in my life. He's the greatest boyfriend in the world he treats me like I'm the only person left in the world. He takes me out we go to the beach all the time just to walk around and get our feet wet.

He just makes me so happy we've come to the point in a relationship where we've decided that we should meet each other's parents. This is a huge step and honestly I wish he didn't have to meet my parents because they're very judgemental and I don't know how they're going to react to you know him being white and all.

If they don't like it oh well they can kick rocks. I am still a little worried about how Luke's mom is going to react what if she doesn't like him dating a black girl. A black girl whose dad is a drug lord and whose mom is ghetto as hell. Hell I wouldn't want my son to date me either. So why in the hell would she want him to be dating me.

This is the stuff that keeps me up at night me and Luke never argue we always get along but I feel like the people around us are going to mess up our relationship.

There's always people giving us dirty looks and stuff whenever we're at school together or out in public. I mean it's 2017 people get over it people date. It really doesn't matter to me though when I look at Luke I don't look at his skin or where he comes from I just look at the kind-hearted person that he is. I just hope the people around us can accept it or at least not go against it.

Honestly to me Luke acts low key black. I mean he doesn't act black to the point where he's trying to act black. It's just a natural vibe to him. And he doesn't go out of his way to dress black either he usually dresses in a nice polo shirt and jeans with some Jordans. Honestly I love the way he dresses he only sags just a little bit and he's so adorable. Maybe I should have dated a white guy a long time ago. Not have been messing with them wannabe thugs that I usually mess with.

I've told most of my friends about him and they don't really care that he's white I mean I knew that they wouldn't but it's his nice to know that they accept who I date. I just hope my parents share the same opinions as my friends.

Well I don't care what my mom says it's my dad I'm worried about. He doesn't necessarily like white people. But he's never said anything bad about them either. I really don't know but he knows that on Sunday afternoon he is going to meet at my house with my Mom and I'm going to be introducing them both to my boyfriend. I feel like is going to be some drama. At the end of the day if they don't accept it then it really doesn't matter to me.