12-Together Again

Luke POV

I woke up with Kayla and my arms something I haven't done in a while and I've missed it I know things are weird between us but the sex we had last night was the best sex we've had ever.

We went all night long hours and hours of just love making. If I had a dollar for everytime she screamed my name I would be richer than anyone else on the planet.

I still don't know where we stand because we never really talked we just fucked like animals. I don't know if she wants to get back together or if I was just a quick fuck.

I really want her back like in a relationship. I love her the only reason why I wanted to take a break was because I felt like she didn't love me anymore.

All I want is my baby back but I don't know anymore. I don't know anything anymore. I slipped out of bed carful not to wake her and went home.

Kayla POV

I woke up and look was it next to me he's always next to me after we you know. I tried to call him but no answer.

Why is he ignoring me after what we did last night why would he leave before I wake up. It reminds me of the way Kayden left me after he took my virginity.

I tried to call him again but this time in the middle of the second ring it went to his voicemail. He's ignoring me on purpose. He's ignoring me on purpose. I guess that's what I get for thinking we had gotten back together because of what we did.

I deleted his number and every picture I had of him in my phone. After I just saved his life he fucks me to the morning and then leaves me I'm never talking to him again.

2 Weeks later (1st day of their senior year)

Luke POV

It's been 2 weeks since me and Kayla talked. I texted and called non stop when I realized she thought I only wanted sex.

I call her Evey night and get no answer. Tomorrow is the 1st day of school and im going to talk to her if she likes it or not.

**** The Next Day****

I walked into school and starred looking for Kayla. I saw her walking with Jayda and her friends. We made eye contact and she quickly walked away. I ran after her.

When I caught up to her I grabbed her and pushed her into the Janitor's Closet we were going to have a conversation whether she liked it or not.

" Why haven't you answered any of my calls." I asked.

" You fucked me and left me like I was nothing." She said.

"I didn't think you loved me anymore I thought you only wanted me for sex." I said looking down at my hands.

"What? Really?" She asked

"Yeah I didn't know if you loved me anymore" I said not looking in her eyes. If I did I would cry.

"I will always love you." She said lifting my head.

" Really?"

" Yes baby." She said kissing me.

"Can we just get back together and forget about all the bad stuff." I asked

"Yess I would love that." She said smiling at me.

We walked out of the closet and went to 1st period.

___I know very short
Vote and comment ❤
Only a couple more chapters left.__