19-Final Chapter Pt 2

2 Weeks Later
Wedding Dayyyy

Kayla POV

I woke up on my wedding day and I was so overwhelmed. Luke said he and my dad planned everything to the tee. I wish I could have done the planning but it was a surprise.

Luke was at his mom's house last night trying to get her to come to the wedding. I could careless if she doesn't. I mean she hates me and my babies.

My stomach is huge I have to waddle everywhere I go. I got a screechy dress so I won't look so fat. I just hope one day my daughter wears this dress.

She probably going to take in but other than that I think it's perfect.  I slid out of bed and started getting ready. First stop is the hair salon. Then back to the house for the fitting. Then on to this mystery location.

It only took a few hours to get my hair done. I wanted it to be my hair but then again I wanted it to look really elegant.

I told my stylist to give me a slick low puff to the side. It's simple but cute. I hate when people say black girls with natural hair have to straighten or were weave on the wedding day because its "MORE APPROPRIATE" It burns me up to hear crazy shit like.

Like how is the hair that grows out of my head not appropriate? I don't really care for weave and I don't want to risk getting heat damage. My hair is full thick and healthy and that's all that matters.

I was on the way home. I stopped by this couner store to get my sum hot fries. My babies already don't like eating healthy. The sight of a salad makes all 3 of us cringe.

I walked up to my front door and unlocked my door.

It was super dark witch was off because everyone is supposed to be here. Then someone covered my mouth and pulled me outside.

They put a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see anything. Who the hell is kidnapping me. I didn't even bother to fight I knew I would be useless. So I just let them drag me to wherever.

They soon put me in a car. They put me down really softly in a car. Witch was kinda weird for a kidnapping. I was in that car for wat seemed like forever.

When we finally stopped they let me out the car.

"Who ever the fuck you are ion got time for this shit today It's my wedding day so can you turn me around put me back in that car and take me home I got shit to do." I snapped.

Laughing

"What's funny?" I asked

I ake the blindfold off the see Luke smiling at me.

"Is that really what you would say to a kidnapper?"

"Hell yeah." I said

"Well come on your dress is waiting for you. You walk down the aisle in about an hour and a half." He said helping to the door.

"What about my Bridesmaids?" I asked.

"Oh they have been ready.  I got Everything handled just go up to that room and put on your dress for daddy."He said.

"Fine only because you asked nicely. I said.

********************************************

I slipped on my beautiful dress I picked out.It was almost time for me to walk. Luke made sure I didn't get to see anything by blindfolding me again.

I heard the music and a knock on the door. I opened the door to see my dad.

"Come on babygirl it's your time to shine." He said