4-Meeting the family

Friday Kayla POV

It was lunch time and all I can think about where the events that were going to take place this weekend luke is amazing but I don't know how my parents or his parents are going to take it I'm just happy my friends are really accepting about it. They don't seem to care as long as he doesn't do anything bad they're not going to try to cut him or anything.

I sat down at our usual table and looked down at my food. Our schools food ain't that bad but  today I didn't feel like eating or talking or doing anything im worried about tomorrow and Sunday. I guess my friends could tell sum was off because they started flooding me with questions.

"Man I know you not still mad about me being late to pick you up this morning." Jayda said.

"No it's not that" I said to her pushing my tray to the side.

"Nahh she scared to meet Luke's momma." Serena said.

"Really? Oh girl you gonna be fine. Your beautiful and smart she will love you black or white."Bekah said rubbing my back.

"I hope your right" I said still not in the mood to eat.

" Of course we right girl we always right. You ain't know?" Jayda said laughing.

Luke POV

I'm not worried about my momma. I think she will love Kayla. I mean even tho she's never meet any of my girlfriends she knows they were black she just doesn't know all of them were. I mean she said I could never bring one home but Kayla is different. If my mom doesn't like my choices she just gonna have to get over it.

I just hope she is understanding and not gonna make me stop seeing Kayla. In just a few months I have fallen in love with her more and more.

Saturday ( Kaylas day to meet Luke's mom)
      Kayla POV

I woke up with knots in my stomach. Im so worried about what's gonna happen today. I just hope she likes me.

I got up did my hygiene and put on my outfit for today.

At Luke's house

When I walked over to Lukes house I was literally shaking in my shoes. I was so damn nervous. I knocked on the door and this random dude answered.

 I knocked on the door and this random dude answered