14-Surprise!!!!!!

📌📌Warning VERY short chapter!!!!📌📌

Luke POV

"Family of.... Kayla?" The Doctor said.

We quickly stood up and walked over to him.

When we did he gave us a bright smile. This put me at ease because if she was dead then he wouldn't be smiling and if she is and he's smiling I'm kicking his ass.

"Well the good news is Kayla is fine." He said.

" Wat happen to her?" Kennith asked.

" Well she seems to have been under a lot of stress and fainted it--" the doctor said but was cut off my Luke.

" Can we go back and see her." He said

"Of course. Follow me please she is awake and responding." He said turning around.

"Okey let's go." Luke said grabbing his jacket.

They followed the doctor into the room. Before Luke passed the threshold he stopped he didn't want to see his baby laying in a hospital bed hooked up to all the machines.

He began to cry he felt like a little bitch but when it came to Kayla he had a soft spot.

He quickly whipped the few tears that had escaped and slowly walked in. He looked down at Kayla on her bed and she flashed him a warm smile.

This instantly made him feel better and he rushed over to her. He kissed her passionately not caring what the doctor or Kenneth I had to say.

They broke apart to see the doctor and Kenneth smiling and laughing.

"Young love I see." He said laughing with Kenneth.

Luke turned his attention back to Kayla.

"Baby are you okay?" Luke asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine I don't know wat happen. After Jayda dropped me off I went into my bathroom to pin up my hair to take a nap and that's all I remember." She said.

" Doctor what caused this? Is she gonna be ok?" I asked worried

"Oh yes she and the baby are gonna be just fine.

"Good good." Luke said turning to Kayla.

"Wait.... Did you say BABY?" Luke Kayla and Kenneth all said at the same time.

____ Another cliffhanger 😋. I told you it would be super short😬. I couldn't leave y'all hanging from the last chapter.

Soooo she's pregnant!?!?!?!

I know I said only a few chapters left butt it might be a little more so stick with me💛

( Only update on weekends. From Friday-- Sunday I put out 3 to 5 chapters.)
Much love- Kiah._______