11-The Rescue

Kayla POV
When we got back we came up with a plan. I was gonna go in and keep Kayden busy while my dad and his men go in through the back and get Luke.

I just hope he's okey. I don't know wat I would do if he died because of me. He deserves some much better than me.

We pulled up and I got out of the car. When I walked up to the door there were two fat guards standing outside of the door.

"State your business" one of them said.

"I'm here to see Kayden."

"Who are you?"

"Kayla."

He just looked at me and moved out of the way so I can walk in

As soon as I walked in all I could smell was weed and stank pussy I walked up to this light skin boy to ask him where Kayden was.

"Were is Kayden" I asked

" Are you his call hoe?" He asked

"No I'm his ex." I said

"Ohh you the one he been trying to get back. He in the last door in the back."

"Okey thanks"

I want to the back and open the last door like the dude told me. When I open the door I expected for it to be filled with smoke and naked women and dirty as hell. But it was surprisingly clean and smelled nice.

Kayden was sitting at a desk smiling at me.

"Come in baby" he said grinning

"BABY?? You tried to KILL ME" I yelled uncontrollably.

" That's only because you cheated on me. I only put a real bomb under Jayda you wouldn't have gotten hurt that bad." He said

"Still your crazy and now you have Luke and I want him back." I snapped.

"Well of course you can have his body back I don't need it." He said laughing.

"BODY??!??? YOU KILLED HIM?"

Kenneth POV

I didn't I want Kayla going in by herself but I had to. After about 2 minutes of her walking in me and my men went around back. What Kayden doesn't know is this was my warehouse a few years ago.

I abandoned it when 12 found out where it was. I know the perfect spot to keep prisoners and that's probably where they have Luke.

We went through a secret back door that I don't think they know about that leads right to the basement.

When we got in I saw Luke chained to a chair. He was all beat up and bloody. I unchained him and we walked back to the car. Now I have to get Kayla out.

"I want to do it." Luke said

"What no Kayla would kill me if I let you go back in there." I said

"They don't have any guns in there. This is were they hang out. It's no guns are allowed while they chilling." He said.

"Are they stupid?" I asked

" No I heard then taking about how they didn't want violence in this trap. So they could have a peaceful place to chill." He said

"It's a good idea but it leaves them totally unprotected." I said thinking about it.

"Yeah." He said grabbing my gun. "And I'ma finna show them not to fuck wit me or Kayla." He said walking towards the house.

I have always liked Luke but I was a little concerned that he wouldn't be able to protect her. But he literally just took my gun on a mission to kill people because they tried to hurt her.

All I could do was pick up my other gun and tell my men to follow him. This boy might have a little bit of black in him after all because he don't act White.

He went in and shot the place up. Me and my men were right behind him I walked in expecting to see a bunch of dead bodies but everybody was scared and on their hands and knees.

He had shot up the roof to get everybody's attention. Then Kayden and Kayla came out the back. Kayla was hiding behind Kayden but when she saw Luke she ran to him.

Luke pointed his gun at Kayden like he was about to kill him and I was going to let him to. Then he lowered his gun.

"If u ever come near me or Kayla again I will personally torture and kill you." With that he picked up Kayla who was in shock and walked out.

Luke is fearless but he doesn't take lives I like that about him but hell I'll kill a Nigga if he look at me wrong.

So of course I was going to kill him and all his niggahs. I let all the naked girls take their clothes and leave they didn't do anything wrong.

I waited till Luke and Kayla left and tied Kayden to a chair. This time I'm going to watch him die. I poured gasoline on him and set him on fire in front of all his men and watched him scream as he burned.

Then I tied them up all in a row poured gasoline all over them and left a trail going out of the door. I stood at the end of the trail and lit a match and watch as the trail blazed into the house burning every single one of them.

Soon the whole place went up in flames. I took out a blunt and smoke it as I watch the whole place burn to the ground.

"Damn I'm hungry I should have checked the frigerator before I killed them. I think I'ma hit up McDonald's." I said to myself leaving.

I got in my car and went to go get something to eat like nothing happened. I'm a crazy motherfucker and I will kill anyone who crosses me.

Kayla POV

I brought Luke back to my house so I can clean up all his wounds and cuts. I had changed into a tank top and some shorts because I didn't want to get my clothes all dirty from all the blood.

I was cleaning a cut on his forehead when he grabbed me by my ass and started kissing all over my titties. It slipped my mind that the tank top I was in showed my titties a lot.

I let out a soft moan I could feel him getting harder under me. I missed the feeling of his lips.

He picked me up and carried me up to my room. He laid me on my bed and slipped my shorts and panties off and started eating me out.

He was sucking on my clit and fingering me all at the same time. I pulled his hair which only made him go faster.

I soon squirted all over his face. He slurped up all my juices and hovered over me.

" Did I tell you to cum?" He said looking into my eyes.

"No, daddy you didn't."

"Well then I'm gonna have to punish you"

"Punish me Daddy." I said wanting him more than ever.

"Bend over!" He said taking off his shirt and boxers.

" Yes daddy." I said bending over putting my head in the pillow and my ass up. Ready for Daddy to punish me.

" Ouu look at the beautiful ass." He said as he smacked my ass.

He rubbed his dick on my pussy teasing me. He knew I wanted him. Then he slowly entered me. With every stroke he grew inside of me.

We went all night long.

______ouuuu they nasty 😊.
Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🤗💖.
Only a few more chapters and the book is done 💙._____