7-Missing

Keyden POV (In MM☝)

I killed two birds with one stone. I didn't expect Jayda to be so smart and escape but I'm glad she did it gave me an open chance at Kayla.

I have them in a secure location were only I and a few people in my crew know about. I have no plans on hurting my baby or my ex best friend their just bait.

I really want Kenneth. He knocked me out and shipped me to France. What do a hood nigga like me look like in France. I took me mouths to get up enough money to get back here.

Then I joined a rival gang and made my way to the top. I finally come back for Kayla and she done got with a white boy.

I would have never thought. I'm on the way there now. I gave detailed instructions for Jay and kj back at the house I'm keeping them.

They are not to hurt them no matter what and keep them feed and entertained. I pulled up to a store near by and switched cars to make sure no more was following.

When I pulled up I got out and heard screaming. I ran in to see kj man handling Kayla.

"Yo WTF did I tell yo ass." I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry man she was fighting me bruh she got hands." Kj said

"Kayla can you please corporate?" I said smiling.

"Hell no why you got me here for." She yelled at me

"Your the only person your dad loves. So to get to him I had to get you. And honesty I missed you babygirl." I said pulling her into a thight hug.

"You missed me??!?!!?!?  Boiii if you don't get on with that shit. You took my  V card and left me." She screamed with a tear falling down.

"That's what your dad told you?" I said

"What do u mean?"

"I love you I would never. When he found out about us having sex he shipped me to France with only 300 hundred dollars. I never cheated and I didn't want to leave you." I said lieing like hell.

"Really?" She said looking into my eyes.

" Yes baby. Then I come home and you got another man in your bed. You know how bad that hurt me?" I said fake crying.

"You know I still love you though daddy." She said getting close to me.

She falls for my lies so easily.  I'ma be fucking hoes and have her as my main girl like always.

Kayla POV

This nigga think I'm stupid. 😑 I seen the pictures and videos of him cheating. I just gotta play this out so I can get me and Jayda out of here.

"Baby do you have to keep us here?" I said still hugging him.

" Yeah I gotta get your dad for what he did to me." He said letting me go.

"I can help with that you know."

" What did you have in mind babygirl." He said smiling

Luke POV

Me and Kenneth have been out all day looking for Kayla and Jayda. Then out of no where I got a text.

Hey it's Kayla don't text back but me and Jayda are ok. Kayden has us and is plotting something on my dad. I'm playing along with it so I can figure out a way out. I'll text u again when I can. DONT TEXT OR CALL THIS NUMBER. I'll see you soon mi amor 💙.

I knew it was Kayla because it took weeks to teach her what mi amor even meant. (My love) I showed Kenneth the text and he some how traced the phone.

He didn't want me to come but there wasn't anything he could say to make me stay away. I was getting my baby back.

We pulled up to this wearhouse Kenneth had his men go in 1st den when it was clear we walked in. What I seen was so painful I didn't know wat to do.

Kayla and Jayda tired to a chair with a bomb under them.I dropped how could this happen.

Kayden POV

Kayla came up with this plan and I thought about it and I realized she was playing me. I gotta admit she was doing a good ass job took me about 3hours to figure it out.

I couldn't trust her. I think it's time to let her go and find a new main chick. But I'ma still get that nigga Kenneth and Kayla for cheating on me. Jayda and everyone else is just collateral damage.

So I tired them up with a bomb under each chair.  When they get up they only got 10 seconds. It's the lowest I could go but I hid it so well that by the time they realize it will be over.

Luke POV

The Bomb was hidden so well we almost didn't notice it at 1st . We only had 10 seconds. Kayla and Jayda was awake and was ready to run.

We cleared everyone out so it was only them in there. We made sure we was at a good distance so no one would get hurt. They both run track and can clear 100 meters in under 10 seconds so I know they will be okay.

We told them to count to 30 after everyone left den run.

Jayda POV

We counted to 30 and then we decided to count down from ten den run like hell.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

..........

_________Ooooo cliffhanger 😉. Will they make it out in time? Who knows💁. Short chapter but a good one. Next chapter will be longer. Don't forget to Vote and Comment I would love y'all feedback 💚.__________