3. A little less Sixteen Candles, a little more 'touch me'

It took a little bit of coaxing from Isabelle and the grumble of his stomach for him to leave the safety of his room. His mother had begged him to at least eat something, and with his sister commandeering his life, he was out.

"Where are we going?" he asked out. Pulling his hood onto his head, he grabbed onto the support handles of the car. Better known as the 'oh shit handle' when Izzy was driving.

With one hand on the wheel, his sister reached over and yanked off his hood, despite his protests.

"Oh no! You do not get to mess up your hair!"

"Iz. It's hair. And I'd rather just get some food and head back to our hotel room. Bad enough I have to show my face for the other events tomorrow."

"Alec, calm down" she started "So you messed up! You still have a chance"

"But not for trampolines"

"A medal is a medal big brother" she didn't understand, she'd be content with any medal no matter the sport. She really wish she understood what drove Alec so much.

"Whatever Izzy" he muttered in frustration, and began to pull his dull gray hood back over his hair.

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood! So help me sweet angel Raziel, if you put that hood on ONE MORE TIME I will cut it off and shove it somewhere!"

Although Alec could have argued, the anger in her voice terrified him, he dropped the hood back down and sat against the seat.

"Will you tell me where we are going at least?" He asked again.

"For food. Now quit complaining and stop asking questions"

She pulled into the parking lot of a nearby Denny's and turned off the car. She pulled out her phone and shot back a quick text. 

"Can we go in now?" Alec asked noting she was busy on her phone

"Just a second" she muttered and looked over at him. Her hand reached out and smoothed out the stray hairs on his forehead. "Perfect! Now come on let's go!"

----

Magnus sat in bed terrified. His face was currently being blown up all over the internet, and they hadn't even used a good picture!

"No good deed goes unpunished darling" he muttered to the fur ball he called his cat, that he'd successfully sneaked into the hotel. Granted, the hotel had a really relaxed pet policy, but where was the sense of adventure if he simply announced he had brought a feline?

Now, he could also admit, this was amusing. And his good deed had gratefully given him a good handful of his crush. Alec Lightwood, was just as gorgeous in person, and in his arms, as he was online. Magnus' face burned red remembering the moment. Truth be told, he hadn't thought before jumping in, he just did it. Spotters were informed not to touch athletes, not to be distractions, just keep an open eye. Magnus had done just that and when he saw the poor boy heading for the floor he had no choice but to react. Granted; all that did was give him a bruise on his cheek the size of a small country from when Alec's incredibly hard head slammed into his face.

He ran his fingers along the only slightly swollen cheek and smiled. The internet said he was a hero, maybe his quick actions had prevented a career ending injury, Magnus was just happy he'd been able to touch him.

He lay back in bed and squealed liked the excitable fangirl he was. So much so he didn't notice when Raphael walked in and dropped onto his own bed.

"Dios mio! What are you making that awful noise for?" he complained.

Magnus shot up in bed and controlled himself. "Nothing to worry about" was all he answered back.

"I'm starving. Get up we're going for food" he ordered as Magnus gave him a wave of the hand

"No. I'm perfectly comfortable here" he stated.

"You should go out! Come on!"

"Pushy are we? Just order room service."

"I want outside food"

"And I want to be on a beach somewhere, with a bunch of pretty boys preferably not fully dressed, but sadly life's unfair" he muttered. Getting up and going out meant having to apply extra make up to cover the purple mess that was his face. Now he liked Makeup, A LOT, but today he just wanted the comfort of his bed. It was his only day off after all.

"My treat"

Magnus' ears perked up and he jumped out of bed. Lazy days would always come and go. Free food was a little more rare. "I'll be ready in an hour"

"Can you make it 15 minutes? I'd hate to be late"

"Late? Late for what, it's not like the restaurants will close before lunch time" Shot back Magnus already in the bathroom applying a concealer.

"Just hurry it up princessa!" he muttered back, pulling his phone out and typing a quick message.

'He's getting ready. 30+ minutes we'll meet you there'

'Awesome, no rush! I'm still trying to get mine out of bed. This is going to be great'

-★Thoughts? Comments? :D Let me know what you think! Don't forget to ★ Also are there any prompts/topics/or scenarios you'd like for me to try writing? Let me know!-★