Croquembouche

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share the love! <3 We're already at 45 votes guys at 4 days! Sorry, super thrilled that people are actually reading this story. Also, I was so stressed on pairing who would fight during the next rounds, so it doesn't follow the exact same plot of the anime/manga.

Riese Hayashi's P.O.V

A couple days have passed and those competing in the quarter-finals are being summoned one by one in order to get information about their matches tomorrow, of course, I was one of them. Eishi-kun was supposed to accompany me to the offices, but he had to finish something. It seemed urgent. 

The car that I was riding slowly stopped in front of my needed location, I said goodbye to my driver and shut the door lightly. I made my way inside to be greeted by one of the Elite 10 members. It was Isshiki-senpai. I haven't seen him since the time I attended the party that they had in the Polar Star Dormitory.

"Oh, Hayashi-san, how are you feeling?" He gave me a smile that was sincere. 

"I'm fine, Isshiki-senpai, and no need to be so formal." I shot him a smile and noticed that Erina-chan was also there."

"Erina, I haven't seen you in awhile." I gave her a smile and she gave it back, we both were open towards each other for some reason. We don't get together often, but she was someone that I would show my warm personality to.

"We've all been busy, Riese." She was formal but for some reason, I could tell that her mood lightened up, perhaps, someone that annoyed her was here previously? 

I could only think of a certain red-haired boy annoying her, it made me smile in my head. 

"Riese-chan, tomorrow, you will be up against Subaru Mimasaka." His tender voice was now formal, he handed me a folder which I scanned.

"Desserts..." A smile appeared on my face. "My specialty." 

"Riese-chan, watch out for that Subaru character, alright?" I looked at Isshiki-senpai and he had a look of concern on his face, he wanted to say more, but I knew that he couldn't. I turned on my heel and began to walk out.

"He should be watching out for me." I yawned and opened the door before turning to them once again, "It was nice seeing you both, have a good day." With that, I left the room to a sighing Isshiki-senpai.

"I guess it's time to put on some kind of a show, good luck copying me, Subaru Mimasaka." 

~'~'~

The next day came and all participants were getting ready. I kept silent and brought a lot of different ingredients for this round. I had something in mind, it was something that I had been developing for awhile, but I had back-up plans in case my opponent would try to copy it.

'Not that he will be capable of doing so.' I said while sitting down on one of the couches with my chin on my fist, my legs crossed as I boredly watched the upcoming matches.

"Shokugeki."

"Hmm?"

"We will be having a Shokugeki."

My opponent towered over me with a sly look on his face, he was pondering over my terms.

"Very well."

The first one being Soma-kun going up against Alice-chan, everyone in the audience was convinced that Alice would be the winner in this round, but they were all proven to be wrong when Soma-kun took the glory with his Nori-bento or something.

The next one was Hayama-kun versus Hisako-chan, the former one won. Followed by Kurokiba-kun and Takumi-kun. Their dish was ramen, although Takumi-kun managed to pull off an interesting combination of Italian and Japanese cuisine, the impact of Kurokiba-kun's dish won by a landslide. I knew that I was up, so I stood from the couch and stretched.