Special Episode: Fruit of the Heart Part 2

#225 in Fanfiction?! WOAH GUYS. JUST WOAH. Thanks to everyone who supports this story! I hope that you all continue to do so. Anyways, for BTS fans out there I just released the first chappie of my new book! Hope that you guys support that one as well! 💗

The sun's light brought warmth to anyone or anything that it touched, including a duo which had been exploring the forests of Totsuki Academy. A white and lilac haired duo that had been walking around aimlessly for quite some time.

"Eishi-kun, are you sure you know what you're looking for?" The lilac-haired one called out as she swatted away a bug. Her uniform had been dirtied and stained with different colors, after tripping on one of the tree roots. A couple of tears here and there. Her skin glistened under the sunlight due to the sweat that had been formed after hours of walking around. Her companion did not bother to look back as he was busy inspecting something else.

"Yes, Riese-chan, of course!" He then turned to her, he too was in nearly the same situation, drenched in sweat, white polo being stained with brown and other colors. His eyes then widened, "Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Are you too tired? I could carry you!" He began to fuss over her. The girl only chuckled before brushing him off.

"I'm perfectly fine, I'm just a bit hungry." She muttered that last part, hiding her face under her bangs. Her face was flushed as she wasn't used to complaining about her hunger. Something then caught her attention, a sweet scent which wafted through the air. She shot her head up in the direction where it was coming from, "Eishi-kun, do you smell that?" She asked the person who tried sniffing the air but could not smell anything. He looked at her with wonder.

"What are you talking about? I can't smell anything." As he turned back to her, she was gone. He began to panic. "Riese?! What if something happened to her?" He began to panic, sputtering words before he came to his senses and decided that he needed to find her. He ran in a random direction, in hopes of finding her.

The lilac-haired girl, unable to stop herself, found herself in front of a strangely shaped fruit. It was heart shaped and was still attached to a tree. She tiptoed, and reached out to it, managing to pull it from it's stem. She excitedly inspected it. It was calling out to her, the fragrance had tripled from when she first smelt it. She brought it closer to her face and noticed the golden juice that had been flowing out from it. The skin, she had scratched with her nail causing the juice to flow out. 

"Looks delicious..." She then brought it to her lips, and took a small bite. She sweetness had made itself felt in her mouth causing her to moan slightly. She continued to take bigger bites until she had finished the rest of the fruit. She sighed in disappointment the moment that she realized that she had finished it off. "I should have left some to take home or something," She looked up at the tree and saw that it no longer had any other fruits, causing her to be even more disappointed.

"Riese!" Her head turned to where the voice came from, there stood the First seater, panting as he approached her. 

She fully turned to him and gave him a smile, "You look tired." The male only chuckled before propping his hands on his knees. "Don't run off like that again, Riese." He began, before he could say anything else, his nose took in a very tantalizing scent. Causing him to stand up immediately and sniff the air around him. 

Riese noticed this and gave him a big grin, "You smell the fruit now, Eishi-kun?" She asked in curiosity as she pointed to the tree behind her, "That's where it came from." She added. 

Eishi continued to breathe in the scent, noticing that it grew stronger everytime that his female companion would come closer. "I don't think that it's coming from the tree, Riese." His voice grew serious as he advanced. Something different filled his eyes, something that Riese wasn't familiar with.

It seemed deadly. 

"Ehr, are you okay?" She asked as she slowly backed away. Her back then hit the tree as the space between them had been closed. She didn't move away, but she was confused. "What's going on with you, Eishi-k-!" Before she could continue, her lips tasted his. He then tasted the fruit which was probably sweeter for him as it was coming from her lips. They melted into the kiss, getting tangled up in each other's arms. Riese had wrapped her arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around her waist. 

They pulled away, the moment that they both ran out of air, but the gap had been closed almost immediately by the hungry white-haired male. He began to run his fingers through her hair, sending shivers down her spine. She slightly moaned when he tugged at it gently. 

They continued the intimate actions, only stopping for gasps of airs. Riese could only stare at eyes that had been filled with passion. Not capable of saying a word. 

"You should eat more of that fruit, Riese. It's incredibly sweet." His breath tickled her skin, causing goosebumps to form. This time, it wasn't him who initiated the kiss. She pulled him towards her and hungrily kissed him. 

"Shut up, and kiss me." 

A/N - Hope that you guys liked this short chappie! It's an Eishi one! Finally, I missed my bae. BTW, as you guys noticed, chapters are slowww... So give me some time. Cause I'm thinking of how I'm gonna make things happen.