The Monster that I Have Become

Here's an advance update for the silent readers out there! 😍

Third Person's P.O.V

The members of the Polar Star Dormitory all looked at the piece of paper with looks of disbelief. 

The piece of paper had been crumbled by the hands of each person

"Yukihira-kun, why would he..?" Erina began, unable to process what she had just read. 

'Doesn't he realize the moment that he steps intot he battleground, he'll be expelled?' The God Tongue holder thought to herself as a pang of worry shot through her body. 

"Megumi!" She was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw the blue haired girl running towards the exit of the dining area. 

"At this rate, Soma-kun will-!" She explained as she ran.

"Just calm down!" They tried to stop her from doing anything reckless.

"Yukihira, that guy." A violet haired male began, his eyes hiding under his bangs. "He knew that it would end up like this... He decided to go alone. So that we wouldn't get dragged into it, too." 

"We're all members of the Polar Star Dorm, aren't we?" The game specialist pitched in, "And yet to do something like that, all on his own!" She was interrupted when the loudly opening of a door made itself heard.

"Erina-sama!" The 10th Seat's secretary called out to her master, "I just heard that the dorm is to be demolished and there is only 10 days left until eviction! I was super worried!"

"Calm down! That's as it is, but there's a greater emergency." Erina tried to reach out to her secretary. "Yukihira-kun challenged Eizan-san to a Shokugeki."

"What!"

"Hey, look at the TV!"

Everyone in the room turned their heads towards the TV, "I repeat! We have a confirmation, it's confirmed that there will be a Shokugeki!" The student on the TV announced as she shuffled a piece of paper between her hands.

~'~'~

"Satsuma Jidori." The frugal blonde announced the theme of the Shokugeki. He then began explaining the history and characteristics of the chicken before realizing that his opponent wasn't listening.

"Hey, dumbass, are you even listening?! What do you think you're doing?" He looked over to the red haired male who was looking over the table.

"Oh, I'm just giving the ingredient a once-over." Soma calmly explained. "It's Eizan-senpai after all, there's a chance that, you might have done something sinister to it!" He held the packed chicken and weighed it with his hands. Silencing the male sitting on the chair.

Before he could retort, the heard a fuss from the other side, "I'm going in!" The door swung open to reveal a scarlet haired beauty, "Damn it, Eizan!"