Lost as Alice

The rebels have arrived at the meeting spot where the rules will be decided. It was time for them to confront the Central, the Elite 10. It was in an abandoned train station.

"Oh, Hayashi, how are you feeling?" The red-haired male noticed the girl coming out of the room, she had been thinner than usual but looked well rested. She was ready and wore a thin jacket despite the snow in the area. Everyone turned to her as she walked towards them.

"Better... I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate in the training." She bowed her head meekly, her head was still spinning a little bit, "Where's Kuga-senpai?" She asked as she looked around, not seeing the person who had taken care of her for the first night.

"He went to pick someone up." She nodded in understanding, she could thank him some other time. They all began to depart the train and they stayed, waiting for the rest of the people to appear.

"Where is everyone? It's pretty remote here." Soma commented as he glanced around the area. Just as he was going to speak again, the sound of someone skiing in the snow had been heard. They all looked to see the leader of Central as well as the other members. Riese's heart skipped a beat when she saw a certain white haired male.

"Oh dear, the nearest heliport was at the top of the mountain. This was the fastest route." He referred to the different skiing equipment that they had used. With him was the first seater and second seater.

"The rest will be arriving shortly." His assistant informed him which he responded with only a nodded. He looked back at the rebels, "Is that so? Well then, allow us to keep this short. For efficiency's sake, let's have a standing meeting."

A black had arrived, it revealed the rest of the Elite 10 members. They all lined up, the train track was the only thing that had divided them.

They stood in silence, the tension began to increase, everyone just glared at one another, not daring to say a word.

"The 6 Elite 10 who betrayed the previous administration are here in full force." The blonde Aldini commented as he examined each one, he said it a whisper so that only his rival could hear it.

"Oh!" Everyone turned to Soma, he had been the first one to break the ice, "Eizan-senpai is there too! Hey there! How've you been since that Shokugeki?" It was an innocent question, yet it brought so much anger to the previous 9th seater.

"I WILL CRUSH YOU!" The blonde had a menacing aura which appeared as murderous rage. He glared daggers at the red-haired male who looked with curiosity.

The present headmaster cleared his throat to earn the attention of everyone around him, he gestured a hand towards Kinokuni who had a folder, "Now then, konkuni, please read aloud the details of the battle. Beginning with the date." She grabbed the paper within the folder.

"The Sixth Exam, will be carried out in one month." She began as everyone looked at her with intensity and interest. "There will be a battle stage specially installed for the regimental Shokugeki on the Southern tip of Rebun Island." She shuffled to the next page, "We are planning to build a stadium where the ordinary students can spectate the event."

"So you're making a spectacle of it." The younger Yukihira added with a smug look.

Takumi was the next "Yeah, to show them all how you plan on breaking us." He scoffed, crossing his arms. The rest remained silent until the previous headmaster spoke up.

"Understood, now then, within that stadium, the side that wins..." he paused, adding a dramatic effect to whatever he was going to say. Everyone tensed, waiting for his next sentence.

"Will take all of the Elite 10 Seats."

"No objections." His ex-son-in-law said. "ALso, let us not make any special limits on how many can participate. After all, alot of rebels have been expelled." He said with a wicked grin.