Drifting Away of Leaves

Riese Hayashi's P.O.V

After passing the Stagiaire, we were immediately allowed to go back to Totsuki. As I was heading back at the same time as Soma-kun, we decided to drop by the Polar Star Dorm first. I was reluctant at first, but I supposed that it wouldn't hurt to see them. I just cringed at the thought of seeing Isshiki-kun in nothing but an apron.

"Soma-kun," I began earning his attention.

"Yeah?" He answered as he chewed on a piece of dry squid.

"How are you all used to seeing Isshiki-kun in nothing but his apron?" He laughed at my question and I sighed.

"Well, it's part of the wonders of Polar Star. It wouldn't feel like Polar Star if he wasn't wearing that or walking around in his fundoshi. I was shocked at first, as well." That made everything more complicated but I decided to dismiss the thought. The silhoutte of the building appeared. And as if I had jinxed myself, right there stood a semi-naked Isshiki-kun.

"Soma-kun! You're back!" He called out as we neared him, I could feel that my face was extremely flustered. His torso was exposed and one could see how toned and muscular he was. I tried to hide my embarrassment by covering my face with my bangs and looking at the floor. "Oh! You brought Riese-chan as well! Come one, let's head inside." We then followed him and I tried to stop myself from looking at his behind. How could he be so shameless?

We arrived inside the dorm and I set down my bag in front of me as I sat on one of the couches. Isshiki-kun offered me tea and I couldn't refuse as it was already right in front of me when he got back.

"Thank you, Isshiki-kun." I politely said as I took a sip to parch my dry throat. Was this?

"Black tea with rose petals." He explained. "I made it with the roses that I gathered area. What do you think?" He asked me with a cheery smile.

"Hmm.. It could use one more petal." I honestly said as I took another sip, "But generally, it's quite good, Isshiki-kun." He didn't seemed to be bothered by my analysis and just gave a gentle smile.

"Ah, Soma-kun, you have some letters." Isshiki-kun suddenly remembered and pointed towards a box beside the door. Soma-kun decided to go check it out, and the entire box was filled with letters, which were all Shokugeki challenges, and some occasional love letters which he had ignored.

I finished my tea and got up, "Isshiki-kun, Soma-kun, I'll be on my way now." When I turned, Isshiki-kun suddenly had clothes on. It was actually a first. He approached me and grabbed my bag, "I'll bring you home, Riese-chan." He offered and I was about to decline but he said, "I'll be delivering some documents to Eishi-senpai anyways." I smiled at the mention of his name, I wonder how he was doing? Then I suddenly changed in demeanor after realizing that I was still upset with what he did.

'If I managed to forgive Shino-kun, that means that I can forgive Eishi-kun as well, right?' I pondered as me and Isshiki-kun began to walk our way back to my place.

"Riese-chan." Isshiki's voice had snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked back at him waiting for him to continue, "You know, Eishi-kun has been extremely distracted lately. Ever since you left for the Stagiaire." I didn't reply, I just cocked an eyebrow at him, his smile caught me off guard.

"Maybe you should go visit him."

We arrived at my place and parted ways, maybe Isshiki-kun could be right. Maybe I should visit, Eishi-kun. I did miss him as well after all. I made my way to my room and immediately unpacked everything, took a bath, and cooked some food. I would bring some for Eishi-kun as well. I made my way to his apartment and knocked on the door to his office.