Anglaise

Riese Hayashi's P.O.V

I woke up coated in my own sweat, I was being shaken out of my dream slash flashback and my eyes met green and red.

"Riese-sama!" It was Kagura, he was wearing a Totsuki uniform? 

I groaned in response to his actions and turned over to the side, "Kagura-kun, didn't I tell you to never address me with formality?" I then did a double look at him, "And why are you here?" My tone was rather harsh and I saw the glint of sorrow in his eyes. "I didn't mean that, as not wanting you to be here, Kagura-kun." His expression softened.

"Ah, I've been assigned to be your aide, Riese-chan." His words took me aback, I never needed an aide here before. Why now? "Your father will be out for business meetings and he contacted your mother to have me come here again." I nodded in understanding.

"Just like in Reuder..." I whispered and he nodded in response. 

"Kagura-kun, could you pass me the Gesshin Sharpening Stones?"

"Yes, milady." He handed me what I was asking for.

"Stop calling me that." I felt an irk mark appear on my forehead as I took it from him.

"Still better than, 'Riese-sama', Riese-chan." He chuckled a bit and ran a hand through his electric blue hair.

"Tch. Whatever, Kagura." 

"Yes, it's been so boring without you there, Riese-chan. Temporarily taking your place in the Omega 7 is such a hassle." He sighed before standing up straight, "You need to get ready, Riese-chan, you will be having regular classes this morning." I nodded and got up, I looked at him and we stared each other for a few seconds.

"Kagura-kun."

"Yes?"

"Could you get out of here? I'm gonna get dressed."

"Oh!" He was all flustered and scampered out of the room, "My apologies, Riese-sama!"

I sighed in annoyance, "Call me that one more time, and I will kick your ass back to Belgium."

~'~'~

After getting ready, Kagura-kun and I were making our way to our first class. My father managed to manipulate our schedule so that Kagura-kun would be in every class as me. It's not that I disliked his presence, I just hated the fact that my father was using our friendship as a way to spy on me. I looked over at Kagura-kun who was earning looks from several female students.

"What is it, Riese-sa-chan?" He quickly corrected himself before I would punish him for his mistakes. I clicked my tongue at that, "It's looks like your starting to develop your own fan club here, Kagura-kun." He swiftly looked over at the direction that I was looking at, in the process, his hair elegantly swayed making more females look at him with desire and longing.

"Wasn't he the handsome chef in that dog cafe?"

"He's studying here now? He's so handsomeee." 

"Riese-sama's so lucky to be with him. Are they together?" 

I giggled to myself at their words, I looked over once again at Kagura-kun who was as clueless as ever, "Kagura-kun, I should make you the face of my restaurant someday." He looked at me with disbelief and began stuttering nonsense.

"I was just kidding." He sighed in relief. I then stopped in front of the classroom that we were assigned in. The moment I stepped in, a pair of gold eyes met mine.

"Soma-kun-" That was all that I could say before I felt a slight jolt of pain making itself felt on my wrist. I hid the wince that it had caused.

"Ah! Hayashi, long time no see!" Before I could reply to him, one of Uncle's lackeys came inside. Me and Kagura took our places near each other, in front.