Christmas Special 1

It was the first day of December. The month when everyone was excited over one thing.

Christmas.

Of course, New Year followed as well. But the Christmas vibe that most people were giving was infectious. Even Riese, who wasn't much a Christmas person, couldn't help but feel excited as well.

She was looming over the boxes that had been shipped to her, it was filled with decorations and small trinkets for her house in Totsuki. She wasn't planning to go anywhere, she had nowhere else to go anyways. So she decided:

Why not lighten up he house a bit?

She began, hanging up mistletoes and wreathes, trying to set up the Christmas tree (which took most of her time as she careless tossed away the instructions, and a certain puppy decided to eat it.), and filling it up with Christmas balls and other things.

2 hours have passed and she realized something. There was too much to be done, and the progress had not gone so far yet. She sighed in annoyance.

"Where's Kagura-kun when you need him." The said male had gone home to visit his family. It was the beginning of their Christmas break. So he wanted to make the most out of it.

Just then, the doorbell had rang noisily. Her head perked up and she jogged over to it, getting tangled in a bunch of Christmas light and landing on the floor.

Resulting in a loud thud.

"You okay in there?" Came a familiar voice, she sheepishly grinned to herself and stood up, rushing towards the door.

She opened it and it revealed a certain white haired male. He was wearing a thicker coat and had his hands stuffed inside his pockets. She gave him a huge smile and pulled him in.

"Come here for a sec! I need you." This caused the male to blush furiously, totally misinterpreting what she just said.

Extended ending.

"Should we go for the red ones?" Riese held up a red christmas stocking. "Or the green ones?"

Eishi only stared blankly, tired from all the work that girl made her do.

"Just go with both." He turned to ready something. When he felt something near him.

"Eishi-kun?"

"Hmm?" He turned around and was met by a pair of lips on his. He got all flustered and couldn't react.

"Thank you!" The girl hopped away. Leaving him shocked and still staring.

Maybe helping out decorate wasn't so bad after all. He thought about decorating his place as well and having her come over.

A/N - Short but sweet! I think. Expect a looot of this! Teehee. Feel free to send suggestions as well! Like what you want to see.