Dinner

"Hey Lenny remember when we'd come here late at night, after we got wasted?" Marcus Higgins said with a look of remembrance on his face. After Lenny got the bird a shoe box to rest in, the parents decided to go out to eat since there was nothing in the house.

"What's wasted?"

"Uh wasted kids is uh. It happens, when you have a hankering for wasted." Lenny answered Donna's question as he sent Marcus a glare. Bree rolled her eyes at him. Of course she knew what it meant. She was the daughter of a drunk.

Andre stood up with a giant smile on his face.  "Oo I wanna get wasted!"

"I wanna get totally wasted." Charlotte quickly added in. Bree couldn't believe how easy it wad to trick them into believing something so stupid, but then she looked at who their parents were.

"I wanna get wasted every single day of my life." Donna continued. They were all clearly liking the idea of getting wasted on ice cream.

"I wanna get chocolate wasted!" Becky shouted, making bree lay her head down on the table. She had given up.

"No you don't need to get wasted honey it's ok."Roxanne told her, crushing her dreams of getting wasted.  The waitress walked up to the giant table, and by the look on her face she had clearly heard the conversation. But she wiped away the amusement and brought out her note pad.

"Ok I'm gonna make this simple. I'll take seventeen burgers and seventeen fries and uh that will be just for me what are you guys having?" Eric said, making the people at the table laugh. "Yeah that's for everybody do me a favor and just put it on that." He handed her his card.

"Oh you don't have to do that." Lenny told him. Bree could easily see through the grown men. They were all trying to impress each other by pretending to be the people they're not.

"I am not going to have any hamburgers. I'll have some meatloaf, some cailzone, but with the marinera on the side, with corn on the cob or whatever you got" Mama said, earning the attention of everyone at the table. Bree wasn' sure on how someone could eat so much, but she doesn't judge.

"What are you doing the electric chair?" Marcus asked her, earning snickers from his friends.

"What?"

"No he's just kidding, Henry the eighth." Lenny said, making them laugh more. Bree always thought her dad was the biggest dork on earth, but shes never seen the whole group together. She kinda liked the warm feeling the group was radiating.  

"She's eating for two." Kurt retorted, " Her and tobo cop."

"Actually they have bunion rings if you want some." Lenny told the older woman. That one actually made the young blonde laugh.

"That was a good one Lenny!" Dianne said. The waitress interrupted their mocking session to ask what drinks everyone wanted.

"Hey I said I'm paying so take it easy on that." Eric told her, obviously joking.  "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. We can drink whatever we want. I'll start it off, I'll have a coke and I know Donna's gonna want a sprite and Bean's good with milk obviously"

Bree looked over to see Bean drinking his mothers milk. Bree gagged at the thought of milk coming out of boobs.

"I want cookies!" Bean said, releasing from his mom.

"Oo cookies and MILF." Marcus said in a flirty tone. Bree grimaced before throwing a balled up napkin at him.

"Shut up dad."

"MILF? Oh Higgins thank you so much." Sally seemed pleased by the compliment, but she covered herself up anyways.

"Take it easy Higgins, Hey tuck it away sweetie." Eric warned the man, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Greg turned around to look at the waitress and Bree knew she was about to get a kick out of this.  "I'll take a flat water Voss"

"What?" The waitress asked, clearly confused by the boys words.

"You know Voss, or Fiji if you don't have Voss."

Bree knew every water didn't taste the same, but seriously? He was asking for rich people water at a small diner that couldn't even afford real cutlery?

"You know anything you've got's good." Lenny told the waitress, dismissing his son trying to show the world that he was a spoiled rich kid.

"We have out of the faucet." The waitress told him.

"Like from the hose?" Greg asked her appalled by the idea if drinking tap water. Bree set her arms on the table and laid her head down, tired of hearing about water.

"Tap water."

"What country's that from?" Keithie butt in. Seriously? Are they really that spoiled?

"Rich people." Bree muttered under her breath, earning a look of agreement from Andre.

"Oh my God just get him the water. We're done talking about water, tap water." Lenny exclaimed. For some unknown reason he was trying to hide the fact that he had a lot of money from his friends

"Uh I'll go get the Voss from the-" The Nanny started to say but got cut off by Lenny, "Oh no you just sit down, study the menu, the big test is coming!"

Bree lifted her head at the sound of someone speaking a different language. She noticed Kurt smiling over at the nanny as she replied to him in her native tongue.

"I'm sorry what now?" Diane said, jealousy was practically radiating off of her and Bree swore she could see smoke coming out of her ears.

"Oh he said they have the best burger in town here." The Nanny told her, the smile never leaving her smooth face.

"Oh did he? Since when did you learn to speak Chinese?" Diane questioned her husband with a raised eyebrow, curious as to where he spent his time learning a second language.

"Just a little something I picked up watching the Chinese cooking show."

"Oh that's great maybe you should pay a little less attention on the talking and more on the cooking." She retaliated, earning a loud laugh from mama. Kurt glanced down, obviously hurt by his wife's assessment.

Mama bent over the table to laugh in his face. "You got told!"

"You got toe." Kurt quipped back, making Bree giggle. The toe jokes were funny.

Bean looked at Roxanne, pointing to her boobs.  "Mommy can I have some of her milk?"

Greg turned to Bree, and began a conversation with her while they waited for their food. They talked about their interests and their dislikes.

"Rematch I dare ya." The voice over the intercom broke up their conversation. Bree turned to look at Lenny talking to one of the workers washing dishes.

Lenny shrugged him off and walked away.

-

"So is there anything going on between you and Greg?"

Bree turned to look at Charlotte, a small smile forming on her lips. "Well, we just met so I don't know, but he is pretty cute."

"Aha so you admit it." Andre jumped from behind one of game machines, making the two girls jump back.

Bree gasped before punching him in the shoulder. The boy laughed before rubbing the spot she hit him. "Andre don't do that!"

Edited on 1/16/19