Morning Sickness and Dance Class

Bree's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock and I felt sick to my stomach. I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I fell In front of the toilet and puked my guts out. I heard Greg get out of bed and rush in here. He held up my hair for me as I continued to throw up.

Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and held onto the counter for support,

"Are you ok?" Greg asked wrapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, even though I wasn't really sure myself.

"Are you sure."

"I don't know. I mean I don't feel sick, I just threw up."

"Ok" He kissed my cheek and went to go get ready. Greg is a policemen. He has been one for about a year and I'm really proud of him. I teach Becky's dance class, which reminds me, I better get ready! I take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom. I get changed into some sweets and a tank top that has a winky face on it. I kiss Greg goodbye and walk out the door. I get to the studio in less than ten minutes and start to prepare everything with my other best friend, and co teacher, Darcy Thomson.

"So how are things with Gregie?" Darcy smirked knowing that Greg doesn't like her nickname for him.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, "Things are great, though to be honest I did not think that we would last this long."

"How so?"

"Well we have been dating for almost SEVEN YEARS! Everyone thought we were just a summer fling."

"Well you two have obviously proven them wrong." I smiled at her. The girls arrived shortly after and sat on the floor in their dancing clothes.

"Goodmorning class." I said smiling at them.

"Goodmorning!" They say back.

"Ok so today we are going to practice our routine again for the show." Darcy told them. They nodded and we all got in our positions. We have this dance show in about 2 days and everyone is super excited! I pressed play on the remote and 'Everybody Dance Now' started blaring through the speakers. We're doing this as one of them because all the girls loved the song and we're making a joke out of it. We sometimes do ballet and sometimes we do hip hop dancing. I watched the girls dance through our mirror wall as we twisted jumped and did flips. I was smiling so big the entire time we practiced.

When they finished Darcy and I turned around and clapped for everyone

"Girls that was amazing!" I praise them. "Since we have the routine down pat we thought that it would be fun to take a break and just free style today." They all cheered and I turned on the boom box. We all got in a circle and watched Becky start. She has grown so much you wouldn't even believe it! She looks so much like her mom.

I stopped smiling when I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach. I excuse myself and hurry to the bathroom. I went into a stall and puked for the second time today. I heard someone run in the bathroom and into my stall. I assume it's Darcy because they pulled my hair back. Once I stopped puking I looking up and confirmed my suspicions.

"You alright?" She asked.

"I think so, It's the second time I've thrown up today. I don't know what's wrong with me."

Darcys face dropped, "Don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you and Greg did it?"

"Did what?" I asked confused.

"You know..... IT!" She emphasized.

And the penny dropped. Now I feel stupid.

"I don't know the exact date but maybe a week and a half ago?"

"Well....Do you think that maybe you're... pregnant."

I give her a horrified look. "Wait what's the date?"

"Uh..." She looks at her phone. "September 16th why."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god-"I repeated over and over.

"B what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

I looked up at her scared," I'm late."

"For what?" I give her a look. "Ohh."

Oh frick, I might be pregnant.