Month Two and Halloween Party

It's my favorite time of the year. Scary movies play all the time, you get to go trick or treating and get candy. And best of all you get to dress up as whatever you want. That's right my friends, it's Halloween. Tonight the Feders are throwing a Halloween party and I'm super excited. Greg and I still haven't decided when to tell everyone about my pregnancy. All I know is we better think of something quick before I start showing. I have gotten a little bit bigger, but it's not that noticeable.

Anyway, Andre, Nancy, Darcy, my friend Nathan, Greg, and I are going as the Avengers. Nathan has been my friend, more like my brother, ever since I was like 4. He moved away when we were 15 and he moved back a month ago. This is going to be my first time seeing him in like five years! I'm hoping I can hook him and Darcy up, because I know that she feels lonely when us five get together and she's the only one without a boyfriend.

Ding dong. I got off the couch and answered the door to see Andre, Nancy, and Darcy.

"Finally!" I said, "If you guys would have gotten here any later, we would have missed the party."

"Shut up." Andre said smiling. He hugged me and went to go find Greg.

"C'mon lets go change." Darcy said. We went into my room and started getting ready.

"So have you decided when you're going to tell everyone?" Nancy asked while doing her make-up. Darcy is curling my hair and I'm going to curl hers when she's finished. Nancy doesn't like people touching her face and stuff so she's doing her own hair and make-up.

"Not yet but we're working on it." I sighed.

"Don't stress over it B. I'm sure everyone will be stoked." Darcy told me.

"Yeah but I don't know how my dad is going to take it."

"I'm sure he won't be mad, just surprised. I mean after all this is Marcus Higgins we're talking about."

I laughed, "That is true." She got done curling my hair and I started on hers.

"How are you and Andre doing Nance?" I asked.

"Promise not to tell?"

"Of course." Darcy and I said in sync.

"I'm pregnant." She smiled.

"What!?" Darcy shouted, "How far along are you?"

"Not even a month yet."

"When are you going to tell Andre?" I asked.

"Tonight." She told us, I finished Darcy's hair and we put on our make-up. I just got finished when the door bell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"NATHAN!" I shouted and jumped into his arms. He hugged me back and spun me around.

"How have you been short stack?" He used to call me that because I was short growing up.

I groaned "There is no need to call me that anymore. I'm almost as tall as you."

"Almost. Not quite there yet short stack." He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Everyone came downstairs in their costumes. Nancy is the Black Widow, Andre is the hulk, he just painted himself green and put on purple shorts. Darcy is Iron Man, Nathan is Hawkeye. Greg is Thor, and I'm Captain America.

"Guys this is Nathan, Nathan this is my boyfriend Greg, Nancy and her boyfriend Andre, and this is Darcy." I introduced them. "Fyi, she's totally single." I whispered into his ear. He laughed and rolls his eyes at me.

"Well let's get going," Darcy says walking towards the door, "I'm ready to get my party on!"

We laugh and walk out the door. Darcy, Nancy and Andre get in Darcy's car and Nathan, Greg, and I get in Greg's car. It takes about 10 minutes to get to Mr. and Mrs. Feder's house. We get out of the car and say hi to everyone.