I Love You

I sat the cloths I'm going to wear tonight on my bed. I went to grab my shoes when my phone started ringing. I walked over, picked up my phone, and saw that Nancy's calling me.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey girl." She said.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over later and help me get ready for the party?"

"Yeah sure I'll be over soon, I'm just gonna go say hi to Greg at the Ice Cream House."

"K" And with that she hung up. I put my clothes in a bag (First one) and headed for the Ice Cream House.

------

I walked over to the window while Greg and Dickie Bailey talked.

"It's all good." Greg told him.

"It's all good? It's a family business not a rap show."

"It's all bad?"

"That's right it is. You got a customer." Bailey said pointing in my direction. Greg turned around with his head down and said, "I'm sorry. Welcome to the Ice Cream House-"

"Hi Greg." I said and he crushed the ice cream cones he was holding, " I think you crushed your cones."

"Oh no that was a squeeze test. These failed. We're trying cardboard next." He told me and I laughed.

"So what'd you do today?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing why."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Really? Because Braden told me you went to the quarry and partied with frat girls."

"You're mad."

"I'm not mad, just disappointed that I had to hear it from my brother, and that you lied to me about it."

He walked out of the Ice Cream House and over to me "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you because I did't want you to get the wrong idea."

"Well what am I supposed to think Greg? I'm working for your mom and you're out partying with college girls! You could have gotten with any of them."

"But I didn't because I love you not them!"

My expression softened and my I whispered," What?"

"I love you Bree." He whispered back.

"I love you too Greg." I jumped into his arms and kissed him with all I had. He kissed me back and we both smiled into the kiss. We both pulled away when Bailey shouted, "Feder! You get in here or you're fired."

"You better go." I told him.

"Yeah but I'll see you at the party later." He replied.

I pecked him on the lips and started walking away. Halfway down the sidewalk, I bit my lip and turned around. Greg and I made eye contact and I looked down and blushed. I smiled the whole time I was walking to Nancy's.