First Kiss and Finally Together

I was sitting outside by the lake, when Greg sat beside me. I looked at what he was wearing and busted out laughing.

"What are you wearing?" I asked giggling.

"Sorry I packed for Milan not here." He told me.

"So you're leaving tomorrow huh." I asked bummed out.

"Yeah but the thing is I don't want to leave anymore." He said.

"Why not Milan's gorgeous." I said looking out at the water

"Yeah but I have something better here."

"What?" I asked looking at him to find he was already staring at me.

"You." He said leaning in, I started leaning in too and we kissed. It was everything I ever dreamed my first kiss would be, I felt sparks. I smiled into the kiss and he did too. After about ten seconds we pulled away. I blushed and looked down.

“Look Bree I really like you and I know this is a bad time as I’m leaving in the morning but will you be my girlfriend?” I looked at him in shock. I smiled really big and nodded my head and hugged him. He hugged me back and I heard someone clear their throat. We jumped apart and looked to see Andre and Charlotte smirking at us. Charlotte held out her hand and Andre gave her ten bucks.

“You bet on us?” I accused.

“Yeah I bet him that you guys would get together before we leave.” Charlotte said.

“And I thought Greg wouldn’t have the guts to do it.” Andre added.

"Ha ha, thanks for that Andre" Greg said sarcastically.

I shook my head and stood up and said, “I’ll cya later Greg.” And I walked away with Charlotte.

I was sitting on the porch talking to Charlotte when a car pulled up. A young girl got out of the car complaining.

“Who’s that?” I asked Charlotte.

“I don’t know.” She replied.

I looked closely and I saw Andre and Greg sitting in Mr. Hillards car watching her. I pointed it out to Charlotte and she grinned evil when she got my idea. We crept over to the car and we heard them talking.

“Hoochie mama.” Andre said.

“What’s that mean?” Greg asked.

“I don’t know but it feels right.” Andre replied.

I looked at Charlotte and on three we jumped and started banging on the window they were looking through. They screamed and we started laughing.

“Bree! I was uh, I was just-“

“Save it Hollywood.” I told him smirking, “I’m not mad.”

“You’re not?” He asked.

“Nope but if I see you staring at her again I will hit you.” I said walking away with a laughing Charlotte.