Hermosas Boutique

I got to Mrs. Feders shop and I walked in.

"Hey Beckster how was the dance?" I asked.

"It was awesome! I done that backflip thing you taught me and everyone loved it!" She told me.

"Well that's good."

I walked farther into the store to find Mrs. Feder talking to a hot guy.

"Oh hey Bree, this is Kyle my yoga instructor, Kyle this is my sons girlfriend Bree." She introduced us and we shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you." He said smiling. There was something off about him. I can feel it. He's so gay, I mean he's to handsome for his own good. No guy is that handsome and works as a yoga instructor.

I started to put things on were they belong while messing around with Becky. A few customers came in and started to look around. Becky and I decided to have a mini dance party so we turned on the radio and we started dancing around like fools. I saw Mrs. Feder smiling at us while she helped out a customer.

"Show me how you done your solo." I said.

Becky nodded and done her solo for me. Aw she looks so adorable. When she was done I cheered for her and I picked her up and spun her around.

"That was amazing!" I said to her and I started working again.

"Thanks! So who are you going as for the party tonight?" She asked.

"What's the theme?"

"The 80's"

"Hmm not su-" I got cut off by screaming outside. We all ran out the door and saw a tire racing down the street.

"Higgins is in that tire!" Mr. Feder said running past us.

"Of course." Roxanne and I said at the same time.

-----

A hour later I said goodbye to Mrs. Feder and Becky and went home to get ready for the party. I got there to find two police men, Braden, and my dad. One of the cops uncuffed Braden and I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Hey officers you wanna stick around for a bit and have a drink with me?" My Dad asked them.

"You're afriad of us leaving you alone with your son aren't you?" The bigger cop said.

"My son, are you kidding me I don't care-"

"Boo!"

"He's got a knife!" My dad yelled jumping in the same officers arms. I laughed and walked over to Braden.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Andre, Greg and I went to the quarry and there was a frat party going on there. We stayed and partied and I saw him jump off the cliff naked. He lied to me about working at the soup kitchen, so I went to the frat house and spray painted stuff all over the walls making it look like he and his friends did it." He told me pointing at my dad. I was shocked and upset. Greg went to a frat party? Did he cheat on me?

I went inside still a little upset to get ready for the party.