getting ready

I got to Nancy's house and knocked on her door

I got to Nancy's house and knocked on her door. She opened the door, grabbed my arm, and dragged me up to her room. She showed me what she was planning on wearing, but then she started freaking out.

"Oh my god what if Andre doesn't like it what if-"

"Chill out Nance! Andre will love it, speaking o love, Greg told me he loved me today!"

She squealed and started jumping up and down with me. We both got dressed and Nancy done my hair and makeup. It took a while to get my hair all poofy. When she was finished I done her makeup and put on her wig for her in return. We both turned around to look at our reflection in her body length mirror.

"Damn girl we look fine." She stated and we both laughed. We took our shoes off and walked to the Feders.

-------

We knocked on the door and Becky answered.

"Well don't you just look fabulous." I said in a prissy tone. She giggled and we walked in. I found Keithie sitting on a chair with his casted foot propped up.

"Football?" I ask.

"Yeah and might I say you girls are looking hot tonight." He told us. I rolled my eyes and gave him a noogie. The door opened and Mr. Feder walked in. That's when I noticed their dog, Bowser has a mohawk.

"How we doin?" Mr. Feder asked.

"Hey Dad why do we have to wear costumes, and you don't?" Keithie asked.

"Hey I am wearing a costume, Bruce Springsteen, Born in The USA." He turned around to strike a pose.

"Who's Bruce Springsteen." Keithie.

"I guess some guy with a giant butt." Becky said and Nancy and I laughed.

"You don't know who the boss is? I stink as a father."

"You do not stink as a father. You are the best father I know! that's why I don't understand why-" Mrs. Feder said but got interrupted by Mr. Feder.

"I don't want another baby because I don't want one. Let's move on from that." He said through clenched teeth. Mrs. Feder started crying and walked up the stairs.

"Tell her it wasn't you talking dad. It was your flabby ass." Keithie told him and I snickered.

"You uh want me to 'accidentally break' the other leg?" Mr. feder put quotation marks on 'accidentally break' and walked up stairs after Mrs. Feder. Wait, Mrs. Feder's pregnant?