This is Home

I woke up this morning and frowned. Today’s the day everyone leaves, We get to spend the morning together and that’s it. I got out of bed and put this on. I walked outside to see all of the adults putting all the suitcases in their cars.

I've got my memories

Always inside of me

But I can't go back

Back to how it was

I believe you now

I've come too far

No I can't go back

Back to how it was

I watched as everyone played tag. Charlotte was chasing after Bean and she tagged him. Bean screamed and started chasing Becky. She ran from him for a while until he finally tagged her.

Created for a place I've never known

I continued to watch in amusement as Becky started to chase Keithie around. Poor Keithie rounded a corner only to be tripped by Greg. He rolled down a hill and Greg started laughing. While Greg was distracted Becky tagged him and ran away laughing.

This is home

Now I'm finally where I belong

Where I Belong

Yeah, this is home

I've been searching for a place of my own

Now I've found it

Maybe this is home

This is home

I laughed to myself, but I guess Greg heard me laugh and looked at me with a devious smile on his face. I stopped laughing and ran as he chased me around the yard.
I hid behind Andre and laughed as he blocked Greg from getting to me. I made a run for it when Greg wasn’t looking and he ran after me again. I ran in between the cars with Greg fallowing suit. All the adults laughed at us.

Belief over misery

I've seen the enemy

And I won't go back

Back to how it was

And I got my heart set on what happens next

I got my eyes wide it's not over yet

We are miracles and we're not alone

 I looked around for Greg when I felt two arms sneak around my waist and spin me around. I squealed and Greg put me down and laughed. I turned around and slapped his arm playfully and he yelped. I giggled and looked into his eyes. We both leaned in and we kissed.

This is home

Now I'm finally where I belong

Where I Belong

Yeah, this is home

I've been searching for a place of my own

Now I've found it

Maybe this is home

This is home

We pulled apart when we felt people hugging us. I looked around to see all the kids hugging us. We all pulled away and I felt a tug on the shirt. I looked down to see Becky with tear stained eyes.

“What’s wrong Beck?” I asked kneeling down to her level.

“I don’t want to go. I’m going to miss you.” She cried hugging me.

“Aw I’m going to miss you too. But we’ll see each other again. I promise.” I told her pulling away.

And now after all my searching

After all my questions

I'm gonna call it home

I've got a brand new mindset

I can finally see the sunset

I'm gonna call it home

She nodded and smiled. I smiled back at her and she went and got in her car. I took turns saying goodbye and hugging the Fab Five and their wives. Then I said goodbye to the others I hugged Charlotte, Donna, Bean, Amber, Jasmine, and Bridget. I fist pounded Keithie and Andre. I then turned around to face Greg. I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back just as tightly.

 “I’m going to miss you Hollywood.” I told him

 We pulled back as a tear fell down my cheek. He wiped it away and said,

“Don’t cry we’re going to see each other again and until then I’m going to text you every day, but I am going to miss you like crazy.” He said. I nodded and pecked his lips one more time and walked over to my car.

This is home

Now I'm finally where I belong

Where I Belong

Yeah, this is home

I've been searching for a place of my own

Now I've found it

Maybe this is home

This is home

I stood behind the open car door and looked around remembering all the good times I had here. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my best friend. But most importantly, my Family.
“This is home.” I whispered to myself as another tear ran down my cheek. I got in the car and buckled up. My dad started the car and started the drive to our house.

Now I know

Yeah, this is home

I've come too far

And I won't go back

Yeah, this is home