Chapter 5: Here Are Your Papers

Since there was no practice for the past week and wouldn't be for the next week, I had been going to the athlete's gym to work out after school.

   The athlete's gym was a gym at the school for, you guessed it, athletes, fully equipped with basically everything anyone from any sport would need. It was made so that athletes wouldn't lose their muscle build and for them to improve when it's no longer their season.

    It was honestly an amazing concept, and I stopped to thank whoever had thought of it after every workout I had completed.

   The workouts could sometimes be exhausting or boring. I would usually have Camila or Selena here with me to keep me entertained, but sadly they both had plans to see a movie.

   Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved movies, but working out for soccer was more important to me.

   I had just finished a work out and had gone back to the locker rooms to change. I wasn't sweat soaked because I hated sweat and constantly did my best to avoid it. Games were the only time I wouldn't noticed it.

   I walked to my locker and began to change when my phone buzzed. I stopped to check it.

Camz😘💕 sent you a snap

   I stopped to open it, seeing only a black screen with the caption "preview time wyd"

   I chuckled silently to myself and  stopped to take a picture in the mirror that was conveniently placed a mere foot from my locker.

"Just changing after my workout"Snap sent

Snap sent

   I heard someone walk in and thought nothing of it. Students, such as myself, regularly came to work out.

   I kept my gaze on my phone until I heard something fall. I looked up to see Miss Grande and a small pile of papers all around her on the floor. She looked like a deer caught in headlights, and her face was covered in a red tint.

   I simply put my phone on the bench and walked over to help her gather her papers. I thought nothing of it until I had all of the papers together, and I noticed she was still standing exactly how she was before.

   My eyes immediately went wide and my face turned red as I realized I didn't have a shirt on. Fuck.

   "Uhh, here are your papers," I tried to smile and offered them to her. Her gaze dropped from my locker, where I was previously standing, to the ground.

   "Thank you," she managed to mumble before walking out of the locker room and straight to her office.

   I hurried to my locker to finish getting dressed, hoping to avoid any situation like this in the future.