Chapter 10: I'm Everyone's Type

"No way!" I covered my face in embarrassment.

   "Yes way! You got so drunk, and you were making out with some chick you called. I don't think she was ready though. She had just pulled up to the party and rolled down her window before you grabbed her face and started making out. You literally climbed into her car through her window. I'm 98% sure there was some grinding involved because you were in there for at least 10 minutes before you hopped out, and she sped off," Katie said, recalling all that happened while both of us were laughing uncontrollably on her bed.

   "That still doesn't explain how I got here," I said before turning to face her.

   "You yelled about how you had already been to 3 other parties and nobody had fucked you yet so-"

   "So you picked me up and took me home?" I asked while teasingly raising my eyebrows.

   "Oh please, you're not my type," she scoffed.

   "Pssh, I'm everyone's type."

   "Not mine," she laughed.

   "Bet," I rolled onto her and pinned her hands above her head before leaning closely into her face.

    We stared deeply into each others eyes as I leaned closer and closer until we both burst out into laughter, and I fell off of her and the bed, right onto the floor.

   "That's what you get bitch!" She laughed as she pointed at me, and I flipped her off.

   "Even if you were my type that wouldn't have worked. I'm a top," she said as she continued to laugh at me.

   "Bet!" I challenged as I began to stand up.

   "Uh, yeah, we aren't doing this again," she said as she stood to leave the room. "I'm done with you Y/N, you're too much to handle."

   I crawled across the floor and held onto her ankle. "You love me too much to leave." I looked up at her with puppy dog eyes, and she caved very easily.

   "You're just too darn cute!" She said as she bent over and hugged me on the floor.

   "Uhh, I have a question."

   "Ask away."

   "What did your, uhh, brother..." I trailed off, trying to ask that his title was correct, "mean about us being too loud last night?"

   "You met my brother Justin? Eww, sorry you had to see his face!" She laughed. I only chuckled because his image popped up into my mind. He was gorgeous. "You kept screaming and hitting the walls trying to sing some song. You were so bad." she laughed as she fell over into the floor.

   "Shut up! Not like you could sing any better!" I called her out.

   "I've literally won 2nd in a national singing competition before," she said with a serious face.

   "Yeah? Well second is first to lose!" I said, sticking my tongue out at her which she returned.

   Kaite and I had grown very close very fast over the last few hours as she had been catching me up on all that had happened last night. I guess that's just what happens when you've spent a night drunk with someone. She was hilarious and sweet and not at all how I imagined she would be based on her friends.

   "So, do you need a ride home or are you gonna walk?" She asked.

   "Oh, I'll totally walk. It's, what, like 30 miles? I'll be there in no time," I sarcastically remarked as I rolled my eyes.

   "Good, I have cheer practice," she said before grabbing her keys and walking out of the room.

   "Shit," I mumbled to myself. I didn't expect her to take me seriously. I stood there and crossed my arms before looking around the room, trying to figure out what to do.

   "Oh my god you thought I was serious?" She burst out laughing as she walked back in tbe door. "Dumbass," she said as she fell on to the floor.

   "Get up already, you've been on the floor laughing for 5 minutes now and you're literally crying. Get up!" I said in a whiney tone. I didn't like being laughed at for having a moment. "How rude!" I said before dramatically stomping out of the room.

   "You're way too much Y/l/n," she laughed before collecting herself and finally standing up. "Text your parents and tell them you stayed at a friends and that you will be back around 5 or 6. You can stay for supper."

   With that hunk of a brother? I don't think so!

   "What about my brother?"

   "Oh shit," I said before running off with her chasing after me.