Chapter 8: Umm

The party was going great so far. It was barely past midnight, and most people were beyond drunk. I had only had a few drinks, so I was a bit tipsy.

   "You're so cute," I giggled and leaned against Trent. He smiled and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

   We both leaned in until someone bumped into him and made his drink spill on me.

   "Shit," we both said.

   "I'm so sorry," he started looking around, probably for a towel.

    It may not seem like it, but I was definitely a party girl. Sure I got good grades and did sports, but my friends and I weren't golden kids, although our parents thought otherwise. I had gone to Hue's house so many times, especially over the past summer, because he threw great parties basically every weekend. Not to mention we 'dated' freshman year.

   Anyways, I knew my way around his house, and his family was comfortable with me. I was actually still good friends with his sister, despite the fact that she's 24 and stays in France most of the time.

    I grabbed Trent's hand and lead him upstairs. "Tana's room is basically a small apartment, but I know my way around," I said as we walked up to two giant doors at the end of the hall.

   Once we were in Tana's room, I let go of his hand and pointed down a small hallway. "There is a bathroom at the end of the hall with a small closet in there full of the softest towels you will ever touch. I'm going to the closet," I explained and pointed in the general direction.

   I walked down a small hall going the opposite way to get to her closet. As I mentioned before, their parents were rich, so her closet was less of a closet and more of just a gaint room filled with clothes.

   I walked in and smiled as I looked around. I pulled out my phone and shot her a quick text.

———————
bold- Tana
italicized- Y/n
———————

At the party and got stuff spilt on me
in your closet to change, hope you don't mind

Not a problem
Just don't fuck anybody on my bed

Which bed???
You have like 3

Fuck you

Please
But you said I couldn't:/

Just don't get pregnant in my room you little shit

I wasn't planning on it
But no promises

   I laughed as I set my phone down and spun in the couch chair in the middle of the room as I looked for what to wear.

   Trent knocked on the wall, seeing as the door was already open, and I told him to come in. He sat with me, and I sighed dramatically as I fell back. He did the same and fell back beside me, and we both laughed loudly.

   "What's up?" he asked, seeing as I was slightly different than my normal self.

   "I really like this shirt. You can't see that it has something on it, but it's sticky. Tana has this shirt somewhere in her room because we bought them together, but I can't find it anywhere!" I ranted.

   "You didn't even look around yet, did you?" he asked, and we both laughed again knowing he was completely right.

   "You know me all too well," I sighed and stood up, walking over to the back wall where the shirts were hung up in the order of the rainbow. I walked over to the part where the black was, and Trent came over to help me.

   "Oh, here," he said after about 5 minutes of looking. "You weren't joking when you said it was the same one," he laughed.

   "I'm a very serious person thank you very much," I said, and he burst out laughing. "Fuck you," I said jokingly as I began to take off my shirt.

   "Please do," he responded as he turned away.

That's so cute. He's turning away even though he didn't have to.

   "You don't have to turn away," I said as I chuckled.

   "It's all good. I just don't want to disrespect you or invade your privacy."

   "Look at me."

   "I'm sorry?" He asked, confused by my sudden mood change.

   "Turn around and look at me," I demanded.

   He turned around slowly and faced me. We both immediately jumped onto each other. My legs wrapped around his waist as he supported my thighs with his hands.

   He gently shoved my body against the wall as our kisses became more heated and our teeth clashed together.

   He pulled away before beginning to attack my neck. I let out a moan as I laced my fingers through his hair.

   After I was sure he had probably left a mark, I gently pushed him away to let him know I wanted to stop. He nodded his head respectfully as he gently put me down. I slipped the other shirt on and walked to the mirror to fix my hair.

   "Shit!"

   Trent turned to me and smirked deviously. "Sorry," he chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

   "No you aren't, don't lie," I said as I moved my hair and leaned in closer to get a better look at how bad the hickey he had just given me was.

   "Wait."

   "What?"

   "What is that?"

   "What is what?" I ask completely confused.

   "Theres another mark. It's not from me I didn't give you that many."

   "Umm..." I managed to get out.

   The fucking mark. Really Ariana? Claiming me after rejecting me. Ugh!

   "Are you sure you didn't give it to me? You gave me quite a few, and that's one of my really sensitive spots. That would explain why I was moaning so loud," I said before hiding my face in my hands to cover my blush.

   Fuck did I just admit I was moaning and tell him it was my sweet spot? Fucking word vomit!

   "Yeah, you were pretty loud," he said jokingly.

   "Ugh! Fuck you," I said once again.

   "Just let me know when," he winked as we walked out and back down to the party, enjoying the rest of the night.