Chapter 15: Too Easily

Monday was all nice and dandy. Who even uses dandy? Anywho.

   My first hour went smoothly. Miss Grande rarely looked at me or called on me in class. Not in a petty way. A blush crept on her face any time she even looked close to my side of the room. It's impossibly adorable.

   So adorable, in fact, that I might have got caught day dreaming about that kiss a couple of times throughout the class. "Miss Y/L/N, please stay after class. I need to speak with you."

   "Ooooh," filled the room, every student's voice harmonized with the voices of those around them. My eyes rolled to the back of my head over their interest in other's "misfortune."

"Is that an attitude? Please come by during lunch as well."

I sighed deeply. "Yes, Miss." Without meaning to, a smile slipped onto my face as the kiss ran through my head again. She looked at me and smiled back, letting me know I wasn't in trouble. She quickly turned away, but not before I noticed the blush that once again coated her face.

   After class had ended and everyone left, I grabbed my bag and walked to the front of the classroom. She shut her door and walked over to me. She leaned back against her desk and smiled at me, just looking into my eyes.

   Two minutes had passed, and a light blush had completely covered her cheeks by the time I gained the courage to clear my throat.

   "You wanted to see me?"

   "Oh, yes. And see you I have."

    "That's the most awkward sentence I have ever heard in my life. Are you okay?" I asked, doing my best not to laugh.

   "Sorry. Just the view in front of me is so distracting. I lost my train of thought and all that," she trailed off.

   It was my turn to blush. "That was cheesy," I mumbled as I looked down to the floor, not being able to stop the effect it had on me.

   "Don't get all bashful on me now," she piped.

   I rolled my eyes in response and leaned forward, quickly pecking her lips before standing tall and walking towards the door.

   Right before my hand reached the knob I turned around to see her fingers pressed against her mouth. Her beautiful smile was slightly covered, and her eyes were focused on her hand.

   "Don't get bashful on me now," I quipped before leaving the room and going to my next class.

The rest of the day was slow, nothing new. Lunch finally came around, and I was overly excited to get my chicken sandwich from Camz. That is, until I realized I wasn't going straight to lunch. I had other places to be and other things to do.

————————
Y/n- Italics
Camila- bold
————————

hey cutie;) gotta help out a teacher with grading during lunch. save my sandwich?

got caught sleeping in class again? what ever shall i do with you? such a delinquent. i got your sandwhich but if Sel takes it out of my bag that's not on me

thanks babe, you're a lifesaver
————————

The bell rang, and I began to make my way to Miss Grande's room. I waited until I was sure everyone was out before knocking on the door and getting the usual small "come in" muffled by the door. I walked in before shutting the door behind me.

"Hey beautiful," I said, without even thinking about it, as I walked up to her at her desk. I looked up just in time to see a blush creep onto her face. "You're so cute," I continued mindlessly letting it all slip out. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"We can't," she whispered weakly. "Not here."

"Lucky for you, I have the perfect place."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the door. "Meet me in the gym in 5."

Before she could say anything, I quickly left the room and went out to my usual lunch spot.

"Hey beautifuls," I said as I sat.

"What do you want," Sel said plainly.

"Don't get hateful now," Camz said, hugging Sel from the side. "You're grumpy just eat your food and you'll be fine."

"Well I came to grab my lunch really quick. Tecaher isn't in the room yet so might as well hustle."

Camz smiled and handed me a bag.

"Thanks babe! I love you guys I'll see you later," I said before quickly hopping up and walking off.

"Wait my food is in there!!!" Sel yelled, causing people in the halls to look our direction.

"Maybe next time I offer you a threesome you should accept it!! Then I won't steal your food," I called out before picking up my pace, knowing that if I got far enough before she got up, she wouldn't follow me. Everyone was now looking in her direction as a blush completely covered her face and she scooted closer to Mila who was just rolling on the floor, silently laughing and clapping at this point.

I arrived at the gym just in time and found Ms Grande in her office.

"Hey," she smiled at me. I took a step towards her, the bag of food behind my back. "Not here, still not private," she looked down and anxiously played with her fingers.

"You forget things too easily," I said plainly as I guided her to the back of the locker room and moved the ceiling blocks. "Too easily," I mumble to myself again as we made our way into the secret hide away.