Chapter 6

"Come on, follow me, I'm getting you out of here," Theo responds since he noticed the concern on my face.

"Don't worry, Rose, Theo will get us out of here," Dante says. Logan following behind.

Dante, Logan and I follow behind Theo like a bunch of ducklings following their Mama Duck. We finally make it out of Club Wonder and I catch my breath in the alley.

"Are you hurt Rose?" Theo asks concerned.

I look around myself, "Um, I don't believe so." I respond.

I look at Theo. His eyes wide open as he stares at my dress and hair.

"Wow." He says to himself.

"Thank you, Theo," I respond.

Knowing he was caught, he clears his throat and says "I didn't expect you to have long, curly hair, it's, um, nice."

"Thank you again" I smile at him but Theo avoids eye contact with me.

Theo finally makes eye contact with me again and shows off his charming smile.

"I must say that I am glad to find out that you are not a robot Theo. I'm happy to discover that you can talk and show emotion."

Dante and Logan begin to laugh.

"Forgive him, Rose, Theo, here, is a very serious fellow," Dante says as he pats Theo on the back.

"Oh no, my roommates. They are probably worried about me." I came to realize. I look for my cell phone but I don't even have my purse with me. "Oh no, I left it on the table!"

"Here use mine." Theo hands over his phone to me.

I call Tessa.

"Tessa?- hello?"

"Rose? Oh, my gosh Rose! Where are you?"

"I'm in the alley next to the club."

"We are just around the corner."

I hang up and give the phone back to Theo.

"Thank you," I say.

"No problem," Theo responds.

"ROSE!" Tessa exclaims as she runs towards me to hug me.

"Oof-" Tess tackles me. "Hey, Tessa. I'm fine. Theo here rescued me."

She turns to see Theo. "Oh, and who are the other two guys?"

"I'm Logan, pleasure to met your acquaintance."

"I'm Dante, at your service."

Tessa raises an eyebrow. "You guys aren't from around here are you?"

Dante chuckles, "Ah we've been caught. No, we are not. We wanted to go out and have fun but it seems that the night is spoiled."

Tessa and I look at each other.

"No way!" I exclaim. "Come on, three blocks from here is my favorite club. Besides, I owe you guys for everything you have done for me tonight."

Logan and Dante smile.

"Rose led the way," Logan says.