Chapter 7

I begin walking towards the street, out of the alley. I see Omar and Matthew standing there and I stop once more.

"Well Rose, this was a bust..." Matthew begins saying as he turns around. "But hey you found Theo, Dante, and Logan! Hi guys!"

Theo nods his head as he says "Hello."

"Hello Matthew, pleasure again," Dante responds.

"Hello Matthew, what a night, right?" Logan says.

Omar waves his right arm and introduces himself, "Hello fellas, I'm Omar."

They all say "Hello" in unison.

I make my way passed Matthew and Omar. Matthew turns to walk next to me.

"Oh Rose, I have your purse," Matthew says as he hands me my purse.

"Oh thanks, Matthew!" I say with gratitude.

"So bringing three new men along are we?" He whispers to me.

"Come on Matthew, they are from out of town. The least we could do is show them a good time with the tip they left us." I reply to him.

"Point taken," he said and walked feverously.

We walk towards my favorite dance club, since it wasn't new and only regulars went, it wasn't as crowded as Club Wonder, but it was still a great time.

"All everyone we are here!" I call out to the group.

"Dance, Dance? I am guessing that this club involves a lot of dancing. Hmm, I do love dancing!" Dante says as we go in.

"Hey, Rose! Your usual table is available." My friend Zig tells me pointing to the VIP table with a smile and a wink.

"Thanks, Zig!" I smile back to him.

"Well gentlemen, you are all getting the VIP treatment here," I say as I turn to Dante, Logan, and Theo, only to find Logan behind me.

"They all went to the dance floor including your roommates," Logans shrugs.

A waitress brings glasses of whiskey to the table.

"Thank you, Miss," Logan tells her as she nods.

Logan hands me a glass as he keeps one in his hand.

"I would like to make a toast to you as a 'Thank You' for bringing us here. Looks like everyone is having fun," Logan toasts in my honor.

I smile. "Thank you Logan"

Logan raises his glass up in the air, "To Rose!"

I raise my glass to clink his glass and we drink the whiskey. We put our empty glasses back down on the table.

"Now we go and dance," I smile as I head to the dance floor with the group.