Chapter 10

"Do you mind if we go for a walk? I could use the fresh air." Logan tells me.

"Well..." I grab my phone to check the time, "it's past midnight, so I'll let you walk me home." I smile at Logan.

Logan and I both get up from the table. I look at our group of friends. Logan looks at the direction I'm looking at.

"The guys won't even notice that I'm gone," Logan chuckles as we head towards the exit.

I grab my phone out of my pocket to text Tessa and Matthew that I was walking home with Logan.

"So, on a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your night tonight?" I ask Logan.

"Well, I can easily say a solid 100." Logan answers.

"Wow. That good huh?" I reply astonished. I begin rubbing my arms as I start to get cold.

"Oh here," Logan takes off his coat quickly and stops me in my tracks to put his coat over my arms.

"Well, what a gentleman" I smile at him.

His blue eyes fixated on mine. His hands still on my shoulders. Our faces only inches apart.

"I'm starting to feel like I was meant to meet you tonight, Rose," Logan says as he steps back and continues walking.

I laugh. "And to think that someone else could have taken your party."

"That would have been very unfortunate for me," Logan replies as he smiles ear to ear.

"Why is that?" I ask curiously.

"Because...the more I learn about you, the more I want to know," Logan responds.

"Hmmm, well I'd like to know more about you."

"Well Rose, ask away."