Chapter 12

"This shouldn't mean that you should give up on love or your life for that matter. Title or no title, you are still a human being and you deserve to be happy in your life and doing what you think is right for you. Not what the Royal Court wants you to do." I tell Logan vigorously.

Logan smiles. "You know, I admire you. I admire your adventurous spirit. The way you follow your heart."

"Hey! You can live that way too Logan. Tell you what, tomorrow after my shift, I can show you and the boys around Hollywood. All the tourist sites before you go back to being a Prince."

Logan laughs. "Rose, I'm always a Prince. It's not something I can turn off. But as much as I like the offer, I have to go back to Vellanca first thing in the morning to oversee the preparations for the social season."

"Oh so to play which woman gets the last rose," I say.

"Um yeah, something like that." Logan chuckles.

I look up to my apartment building.

"Well, thank you Crown Prince Logan for walking me home." I smile.

"I guess our night ends here. I must say that it has been my greatest pleasure in making your acquaintance and escorting you safely to your home, Miss Rose." Logan bows.

I curtsy, "It has been an extraordinary honor to be escorted to my home by you, Crown Prince Logan."

Logan laughs.

"There we go, there's a smile." I join in his laughter. "Well, good night Logan."

"Goodnight Rose."

Before I start heading up to my apartment, I hear "Rose..."

I turn around to face Logan.

"Um... my coat," Logan says.

"Oh... haha, right," I say embarrassed.

I walk towards Logan laughing. Logan puts his hands on top of my shoulders to grab his coat. I feel his eyes staring down at me. I look up to get the confirmation of him looking at me. Logan draws me closer to him. I can feel his hands on my upper back as he pulls me in close. My eyes never leave his eyes as he pulls me in closer to him. Within an instant, Logan kisses me deeply. I pull away and Logan leans his forehead against mine.

"I'll never forget tonight, Rose," Logan says as he takes his coat.

Without another word, I wave goodbye to the Prince that I would never see again before I enter my apartment building. I run up to my apartment and get ready for bed.

***

Hello there! First of all, I would like to say thank you for continuing on reading Royal Affairs. I plan on posting new chapters for Royal Affairs about 2 or 3 times weekly.

And FINALLY a kiss! Am I right?!  Do you like the idea of Rose ending up with Logan? Or would you prefer Dante? Or Theo?

Also, please, please, please, feel free to vote, comment, let me know what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story and characters. I welcome any feedback and criticism you would like to provide. Any questions you have feel free to add them on a comment.

Thank you! Talk to you soon!

-Azalia