Chapter 15

I think back to the night before of how Logan and I met. How easy it was to talk to him. I thought about my life. Ever since I was eight years old, I had been alone. My parents died and I had no family. Ran away from orphanages. Now I had friends. Tessa, Matthew, even Omar. How could I leave them? But what else is there here for me? Maybe Dante is right and I shouldn't let this once in a lifetime opportunity go. I may or may not get the Prince, but I will never know unless I try.

"Okay, I'll do it!" I exclaimed.

"Great! Get in the limo. We'll take you home and pack your bags so you can start the adventure of a lifetime." Dante says as he opens the limo car door for me. Dante gets into the limo after me and closes the door.

Inside, I see Theo.

"Hi, Theo." I greet him.

Theo waves at me and makes a call on his cellphone.

"Where to Rose?" Dante asks pointing towards the driver.

"Oh just three blocks down to my apartment building," I tell the driver.

As soon as we arrive at the apartment building, I run up the stairs with Theo and Dante not too far behind.

"Rose? What are you doing here?" Tessa asks as she follows me into my bedroom after she sees Theo and Dante.

"I'm leaving Tessa," I reply.

"Leaving? Where are you going?" Matthew pops out of the bathroom with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Long story short, I am going to a different country to be part of something like 'The Bachelor' but for a Prince," I say nervously.

"Say no more," Tessa responds as she starts getting my things from the bathroom.

Theo and Dante grab clothes from my closet and my chest drawers. We all looked like maniacs in the apartment grabbing everything that belongs to me and just tossing them into trash bags.

Tessa gasps, "Rose, you don't even have a passport."

Dante and Teo look at me and I drop my things.

"She's right I don't," I tell Dante.

Dante shrugs, "No one will ask you on the private jet. Once we get to Solaria, I'll handle the paperwork."

Within twenty minutes, we get all my belongs into the car. Matthew and Tessa each give me hug before I get into the car.

"I'm gonna miss you guys and tell Omar I'll miss him too."

"I will, once he wakes up," Tessa says.

"I can't believe you just left Jameson hanging dry. He has been blowing up my phone for the past twenty minutes wondering why you are not at work for your shift." Matthew bursts laughing.

I laugh along with him. "Oh, Matthew just tell Jameson that I left without saying a word or leaving a note."

Matthew nods. "Go get your Prince, Rose, but don't forget us little people when you become Queen," Matthew says.

I embrace Tessa and Matthew in a group hug and with a sigh I let them go. They wave goodbye to Dante, Theo and I.

"Phew, I am so glad that you do not have a lot of things," Dante exclaims.

"I like simplicity." I shrug.

I turn my eyes to my friends as the limo drives further away from the life I had known.