Chapter 4 - Different Feel

After listening to what Tae told everyone and they pitted him while Hoseok and Tae had tears in their eyes but Jungkook seemed to be unaffected rather he arrogantly replied while rolling his eyes, "whatever!!!" and made his way towards his room no...

After listening to what Tae told everyone and they pitted him while Hoseok and Tae had tears in their eyes but Jungkook seemed to be unaffected rather he arrogantly replied while rolling his eyes, "whatever!!!" and made his way towards his room not thinking how rude he was behaving with his family like team members.

On reaching his room, Jungkook could still hear rest of his team talking about Eva but he decided to ignore it and plopped himself on his bed and closed his eyes.

"Finally I am in a relationship with IU noona", he smiled and rolled himself to lay on himself his stomach while his head resting on his hands. "But why I am not feeling as excited to be with her as I was when I was with Eva", he asked himself feeling a bit confused.

[FLASHBACK 1 - FEW HOURS AGO]

Jungkook was sitting with IU in the dressing room while waiting for their cue to reach out to stage for their performance. He was feeling shy around her alone and was constantly rubbing his hands in nervousness. They both were surrounded with awkward silence until IU broke it.

"Sooo... How is your relationship with Eva going on?!", IU asked smiling at him.

[A/n: one important note everyone knew that Jungkook was in a relationship with a girl named Eva and had only seen you once or twice that too with disguise, other than that no one knew about your personal life as you keep it private but yes you interact with fans through fan accounts... that's it]

Jungkook was caught off guard with her question and was a bit hesitant to answer so he was avoiding any eye contact with her. "huh?!... Uh... Actually... The thing is-", but he was cut off in the middle of his sentence by IU. "You don't have to tell me... If you don't want to... It's completely fine", she was constantly smiling at him but it went unnoticed by him.

"No... No... It's not like that... The thing is... We broke up... ", he immediately said looking in her eyes not wanting to end this conversation with her. "What?!... When?!... I mean Why?!", unknowingly her eyes were shining brightly when she heard what Jungkook said.

Jungkook was back on looking at hands, on his laps not knowing what to answer. IU continued to speak, "Are you okay?!... But why did you guys broke up?!... Honestly saying I used to like you... ", Jungkook looked at IU shocked. When she realised what she said, she looked down blushing really hard.

"Y-you l-liked m-me!!!" Jungkook also became a blushing mess. "Yes... But then I saw you happy with each other... I thought you both were made for each other and were inseparable so I let it be... Ummm... Do you like someone else Jungkook-ssi?!", IU asked carefully.

"IU noona... I liked you too... But I thought you won't like me back", now it was IU who looked shocked. "Noona... Would you like to have coffee with me someday?!", Jungkook asked looking in IU's eyes with confidence which he got from somewhere.

"Are you asking me out?!", she asked while raising her eyebrow just to tease Jungkook but he retorted "What if I am?!", with a smirk plastered on his face. "Okay... I will!!!" she said while Jungkook only smiled but she hugged him.