Chapter 6 - Lets Be Strangers

[A/n: play the audio on loop]

"Just tell me... What I have to do... I will do anything to bring your smile back", PD asked you.

You smiled at him and he did the same.

[Next Day]

BTS was practising at the venue for their concert which was going to start in a few hours while on the other hand you packed everything and checked out of the hotel around 2 pm.

While checking out of the hotel, you unintentionally overheard the conversation that was going on between the two girls on reception.

"you know she was the one who broke the tv in the room", girl 1 pointed at your back as you turned around to walk out of the hotel.

"I know... but can't you see her face... it's completely pale and gloomy... She must be upset about something... She looked very cheerful when she checked in", another girl remarked.

"Really... I was not on duty on that day when she checked in!", girl 1 said feeling disappointed with the fact.

"Something very bad must have happened... God, please give her strength to fight... ", the receptionist from earlier day pitied you.

You walked faster trying not to hear any further, their words were enough to bring back the tears in your eyes but you held them back.

On reaching outside the hotel you saw a black van waiting for you, you went towards it and sat in it to your location, BTS concert venue. You looked out of the window and saw a huge poster of the boys, you took a deep breath and step out of the car and made your way deeper into the venue with BTS manager to where PD was waiting for you.

Before going to PD you watched the intro song of the boys and smiled to yourself while thinking, 'unfortunately this is going to be the last time I am going to see you guys... Thank you so much for everything'.

The boys didn't know that you were there, you were busy in looking at them when their manager tapped your shoulder and you followed him to BTS dressing room in the backstage. You discussed everything PD and went to the airport for your flight and flew back to your country.

[Meanwhile at concert venue]

When the concert was over everyone went back to take some rest in their dressing room while Tae was restlessly walking back and forth in the room.

"she is still not reachable Hyung... What do I do?!", worried he asked.

Before anyone could reply to him, their attention was directed to PD and manager entering the room unexpectedly.

"can you guys just come and sit together... We have something to show you guys and it's important", manager gestured towards the couch with the nudge of his head.

Everyone nodded and went to the couch in the room, Hyung line sat on the couch while maknae line sat on the floor while their manager placed the laptop in front of them on the table and after seeing them settled he played the video which you left for them.