Chapter 5 - Alone

With that, he laid down back on his back thinking how could he properly and IU out but one question pop in his mind, 'what would be Eva doing right now?!', "ah... I should not think about her now... It is not my problem what she does or not do"

At the same time Jimin entered the room as Jimin, Tae and Jungkook shared a room. Seeing Jungkook looking at him curiously. "what do you want to do?!", Jimin asked plainly.
"Hyung!... What should I do for IU noona?!... How should I ask her out formally... Since today was totally random and sudden one?!", Jungkook asked excitedly with his bunny smile plastered on his face.

"Leave her... That would be best for everyone", Jimin replied in an annoyed tone while picking up his towel from self and left for the bathroom. Jungkook laid back on the bed pissed from his words.

"Forget it... I will think my self", Jungkook said to himself while hugging a pillow close to his chest and smiled like an idiot.

[Meanwhile downstairs]

Rest of the members were still in the living room trying to reach you except Jungkook and Jimin.

"she is still not picking up!", Yoongi exclaimed feeling more and more frustrated.

Everyone agreed to him and went back to calling and messaging you since they all were worried for you.

"I can't take this anymore... I am going to her! ", Tae exclaimed feeling worried and restless over the fact that he couldn't reach you.

"Are you crazy... You know you can't go right now... There will no flight available for you at this time... ", Namjoon interrupted Tae by standing in front of him who was ready to go out.

"but I have to Hyung... She must be crying her eyes out... I am afraid she might take a wrong step... ", Tae said hoping for his Hyung to understand why he wanted to go out.

"Don't think negative Tae... Just think positive", Hoseok tried to calm Tae down and make everyone feel hopeful in this tense atmosphere.

"She is a sensible girl... She won't do anything wrong... Trust her", Jin stated trying to handle the situation and restless maknae with Hoseok.

"Just keep trying everyone... I bet she is seeing our missed calls... She will definitely call back", Yoongi ordered everyone hoping for you to pick at least once.

Then Jimin came down but everyone was still busy.

"What's the progress... Did she picked any call?!", Jimin inquired while rubbing his hair with a hand towel before settling on the sofa beside Hoseok.

"No... She didn't pick any call", Tae informed him with his weary voice.

"This now becoming serious... She never stays away from her phone... Not even while sleeping?! ", Jimin stated slowly making everyone even more worried than they were before.

In that very moment, everyone's phone rang signalling a new message.

Your Text: "OMG... So many calls and messages ... But don't worry guys... I am fine 😊😊😊...I just want to be alone for some time... Goodnight... Don't stress yourself over me😘😘😘"

"her phone is now switched off... That's the worse thing", Tae gripped his phone tightly feeling frustrated.

"I told you... She saw our call and text... That's why she turned off her phone so we would stop... but we won't... Keep trying... ", Yoongi exclaimed.