Chapter 19 - Scared

[A/n: play the audio on loop and please do read the author note at the end]

_____

You turn to walk past him leaving the office but a strong grip on your forearm restricted your step.

Next thing you know was you being pulled by Mark, him wrapping his one arm wrapping around your waist and another hand on your neck making it unable for you to move as he attached his lips with yours.

He kissed you without your permission.

You were stunned for a second but then you tried to push him but he didn't budge even a bit instead he gripped your neck tighter and deepened the kiss.

You had tears in the corner of your eyes not because of Mark but because of his action... His kiss reminded you of Him... Of Jungkook.

All the memories that you thought were Evanesced from your memory... from your life...

came running through your mind just like movie clip running in theatre halls.

You missed his touch...

His warmth...

His smile...

His laugh...

His everything...

You missed him...

More than anything else in this world.
And you didn't want this to happen, it makes you feel weak and you hated this feeling. You wanted to be stronger and move on as he did.

But the way Mark held you made you feel all those feelings which you wanted to stay away from. Because you were scared...

To be only one in love again...

To be hurt again...

To be left alone again...

To accept the fact that you were still in love with him...

To accept the fact that deep inside your heart you still yearn for him...

When he doesn't...

You were scared to be fakely loved and left alone again.

A tear rolled down from the corner of your eye and with all the strength in your body, you kneed Mark in his place where the sun never shines and pushed him away from you.

He fell on the floor and curled up in a ball groaning pain. You bent down on his level and slapped him on his cheek leaving a red imprint and yelled, "How dare you huh?... Don't you dare come near me again or else I will do worse than this"

You kicked him in the stomach one last time making him roll on the floor in pain and ran away from the office towards your apartment.

You ran all the way followed by Tzuyu and locked yourself in your room and slide down on the door burying your face in your knees.