Chapter 11 - Reminiscing

After meeting with your boss and his boss, you came back to your apartment

After meeting with your boss and his boss, you came back to your apartment. The moment you stepped in, your apartment mate excitedly came jumped in front of you which startled me but you decided to slide it off since you were tired and didn't want to fight with her.

"Hello... my name is Tzuyu... I know you are Y/n... I am your assistant as well... And we have to report tomorrow in the office at 10 AM.", she introduced herself cheerfully.

'Damm... She is so talkative... But she reminding me of my old self... I could also go back to my old life and smile like before... Aish... What am I thinking?!... Stop it Y/n... You can't go back now and this is your life... So stick to it'

You mentally scolded yourself and shook your head to get that thought out of your mind.

'No Y/n you can't go back to yourself... You can't be fooled again... You can't get hurt again... This you now accept it'

"calm down girl...can I first have a shower and then you can continue with you babble mouth", you said with your poker face on clearly giving the vibes of back off to her.

You tried your best to sound annoyed and it was a success when you heard her chuckling nervously while scratching her head in embarrassment.

"sorry... I am just excited to see you... I haven't lived with anyone for a long time... I completely forgot that you might be tired... You can go ahead and have a shower... I will prepare lunch for both of us", she said awkwardly.

You just left her without saying anything and took a cold shower which surely helped you in getting away from all the stress that you got lately.

You were standing in front of your full body mirror in your room with a towel wrapped around your body and stared at your reflection thinking about Tzuyu.

"she is cute and innocent... But she doesn't know that the world is so cruel, it will chase her until they could snatch her beautiful smile and will leave her like a lifeless soul... Just like me. I really wish I could live my life again with all my loved once... ", a tear rolled down on your cheek but you wiped it quickly.

"I wish I would have never crossed my path with you Jeon Jungkook... I hate you... I hate myself for believing in you... ", you said to yourself looking at your reflection in the mirror with your eyes showing nothing else but hatred and pain.

"I hate myself to leave everything I had behind and come here... Just because of you Jeon Jungkook... I couldn't hurt my parent more with my gloomy self which is gifted by you... I had left them so as not to burden them with my problems... Just because of you..."

"Meeting you was the biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life... I hate you because now I will have to wonder for the rest of my life why wasn't I enough... Where I lacked... Only because of you... "

"I just hope Tzuyu will be able to save herself from poisonous people like you Jeon Jungkook"

You stared dressing with a thought pestering you since the moment you stepped in the apartment, 'what am I gonna do if I will keep reminiscing about my old days... How will I move on then... Aish why does life has to play these tricks on me... wasn't fake love life enough to torture me that life can't seem to leave me alone'