Chapter 24 - Reconcile

[A/n: play the audio in loop]

It's been two weeks since you disclosed the news of your promotion and departure to Tzuyu. She never once hide her disappointment towards you for hiding the news about the contract.

Whenever you tried to talk to her, would ignore you like she didn't even saw you which always brought a sad smile on your face. Giving yourself a reminder to not repeat the same mistake of getting close anyone, you finally gave up in approaching her.

You both went to the office and behaved like professional who only talked when necessary and at home, you both were just like two strange forced to live together.

Like that two whole weeks passed, you had finished all your pending projects in your office and were also done with winding up your stuff there.

Now all that was left was your packing in your apartment. You were frustrated with the deafening silence at home and always strolled around the area to delay your reach but eventually, you had to step in there and face Tzuyu's hatred towards you.

Having a box filled with your belongings from your office, you stood in front of your door and released a deep sigh before inserting the key to unlock the door balancing the box in your one arm, knowing Tzuyu won't open the door for you even if you rang the bell.

You entered the living room and her busy in chatting on her cellphone. Without stopping you went directly into your room and shut the door.

Tzuyu saw you entering from the corner of her but didn't show any reaction. Seeing you entering your room she went back to chatting.

[CHAT ROOM]

T: 'oppa~~'

Rapper Oppa: 'what now Tzuyu😒'

Sunshine Oppa: 'yessss Tuzzzz😁'

Leader Oppa: 'sup'

Eomma Oppa: 'spill it Tzuyu... Rest won't come... They are asleep'

T: 'oppa...what should I do... Y/n is seriously going... I don't want her to leave... '

Rapper Oppa: 'yah... We told you so many times to just let her go... It's a lifetime opportunity... Don't be selfish'

Sunshine Oppa:' he is right Tuz... Let her go... I know you are sad but this very important for her future'

Leader Oppa: 'you haven't talked to her till now... Have you?'

T: 'no... 😞'

Sunshine Oppa: 'talk with her... Only one week is left... You will regret not talking to her once she will be gone... Trust me... we know how does it feel to not be able to say goodbye to your dear ones... It's painful'

Eomma oppa: 'he is absolutely right T... Just go and enjoy with her... Make her last days with you worth it... Don't make it hard for her and yourself'

T: 'but oppa I don't want her to go'

Rapper oppa: 'no ifs and buts... Just shut up and do as we say'

T: 'yes oppa T_T'

[END OF CHAT ROOM]

Tzuyu kept her phone aside and stood up from her bed taking a deep breath.

"I guess... I should make full use of this last week with her", she melancholy-ly muttered to herself.

After passing the living room Tzuyu reached your room and stood at the door frame crossing her arms on her chest and leaning on the side for support.