Chapter 31 - Gone

[A/n: okay guys this just to remind you to check the previous part and nominate my book in The Fiction Awards 2019 if you are liking it. Your two comments can help me in living my dream. I hope you all will help me

play audio on loop

It's my on loop song, what's yours?]

He knew he couldn't live without you anymore and was expecting the same thing from you but right now the girl standing in front of him was not what he expected her to become. He saw it in your eyes...

emptiness.

And now he didn't know what to do to remove it. He just wanted you back that's what he knew.

His words made you scoff really hard which didn't get unnoticed by him. You turned around to approach him and stopping few steps away from him you said, "like really... you are such a delusional boy... who said that I am in love with you...", you finger quoted 'in love' before letting a lifeless chuckle out of your mouth.

_____

"Let me clear this out for once and all... the girl named Eva who used to love you is already dead... and now the girl in front of you is Y/n... who neither loves you nor is running from you... just to explain in simple words... I have already moved on from you... there are no feelings left inside me for anyone out here... neither hate nor love...", you said looking directly in his eyes no emotions flashing inside your eyes which made it hard for Jungkook to understand what was going inside your head.

"You are saying that I am running away from you but just to bring in your notice... I am not a coward like someone who would run away... I am working to create a name for myself... I am moving ahead in my professional life what you call as running away... and as far as I remember you were the one who wanted to live as strangers and that's exactly what I did... so what are you even doing here?", you continued with annoyance completely evident in your words.

At this point, you were so irritated with the man in front of you that you just wanted to rip the head off his body but at the same time hug him and stay in his arm until your longing for him calms down. With him standing in front of you, you couldn't deny the fact that you really missed him but you definitely didn't want to admit it in front of him.

You kept reminding yourself what he did in past and was not at all trustworthy. But little did you know, each and every word that came out of your mouth was hurting him equally as each memory of him was hurting you. Your giving him cold shoulder and not trying to hide how annoyed you were just with his presence was not what he expected. He didn't know what could he say or do to win you back. He found himself lost in this situation.

When he didn't say anything, you rolled your eyes and turned around to leave but Jungkook was fast enough in grabbing your arm to stop you from going any further. He pulled you near him, close enough to have your faces inches away without losing his grip on your arms. The look on his face screamed that he was hurt and was in pain. 

He was pleading you with his eyes to not go but you kept telling yourself,  'no Y/n...

 don't look in his eyes...

 he is worse than a con-artist...

 he is trying to trap you again...

you can't fall for his tricks again...

you can't let yourself suffer heartbreak again...

you can't be foolish enough to let yourself suffer because of him again'

You came back from your trance and pushed him with all your strength, strong enough to make him stumble a few steps back away from you. You were furious and was breathing heavily which took Jungkook by surprise because you had never used force against anyone.