Chapter 15 - Reality

[A/n: play above audio on loop]

JK : *looking down* "why noona?... Just why?... Why did you prefer to betray me with this man than loving me back?... Where did I go wrong?... I tried my best to be there for you but I guess you never needed me."

IU: "do you really want to know why? " *crossing her arms over her chest*

Jungkook looked directly in the eyes of the girl standing in front of him with eyes coated with a thin layer of tears.

HURT... yes he was...

BETRAYAL... Yes, he felt it...

IU, on the other hand, looked unbothered but the boy standing in front of her... Heartbroken.

Karna is really a bi*ch... This is the day when Jungkook got to taste his own medicine...

This is the day when he felt what you felt a few months ago...

This is the day when he comes to know how much it hurts when the so-called mutual love turns out to be one-sided...

The same pain... He felt it today in his chest what you felt a few months back...

Waiting for the answer Jungkook looked directly in IU's eyes while the man stood aside not interfering even a bit.

IU: "As you said that you heard everything... Right?!"

She waited from Jungkook to answer but when got no response continued after pressing her lips to control herself from bursting from frustration.

IU: "nevermind... All the answers to your questions were in that conversation already... But since you are so dumb to let me explain you again... Okay? "

IU patted his head like a kid and mocked him... Jungkook didn't know how to react... The girl in front of him was definitely not the one whom he met in changing room and went in relationship with.

It was altogether with a different person which he never faced before. A side which he failed to notice and now that he had seen it... It hurt him to the core.

IU: "you are so damm annoying... If you think you look cute with those stupid actions of your... Oh please, it makes me want to punch in your face... Any girl would leave you... You are annoying to that point..."
[a/n: it's just a story... No need to express hatred towards the person in real life... I don't want to go to jail for defamation]

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief... He didn't think he would have bothered her this much and she would admit to his face. This was the first time someone said that to him.

IU: "... Now I know why your ex left you... Afterall she is also a human not a super-human with some kind of power to bear with you... But still, I salute her that she tolerated you for all those years... But I guess in the end she also understood that you nothing but a headache... So I am not shocked that she dumped you!"

At this point, Jungkook was filled with anger, listening to her talking about you was the last thing he wanted. He knew that you didn't leave him but he did and he couldn't let you be blamed for leaving him when he was the one to walk out of the relationship.

Jungkook: "JUST SHUT UP!!! "

IU was frozen in her spot, this was the first time he raised his voice at her. All she ever saw was soft and caring Kookie but right in front of her was Jungkook whose eyes were filled with hatred and anger, a side she never saw as well.

Jungkook: "don't you take her name out of your dirty mouth... Bipolar bi*ch... She was not the one who dumped me... She was always there for me not like you... She never took me as a headache but as a person who was most precious to her... even more than herself... but... "