Chapter 32 - Letting Go

[A/n: before we begin with the story, I would like to especially thank few dreamers...

Nakook1997   Hyoka_Taechi   MaryAbraham1   yagucciboitaetae   namjoonemmabts   k-animebird03   dreamfactory05   armylove5   madyg35   afidaazad   soori1493   stae_with_min  ahneunrae7g258

Thank you so much to all these dreamers who voted for my book in The Fiction Awards as well as supported me throughout this book. I really can't express in words how much this means to me, how much you all mean to me. Right now all I can do is to mention you all in this book to show how much grateful I am towards you all. Not only these people but everyone who read this book, thank you so much even if you are a silent reader. I hope you will support me in future as well and I will make sure to bring out the best of my work for you all.

play the song on loop]

_____

"I am so sorry...", Jungkook who already had few tears rolled down on his cheek took a step towards you but you immediately stepped back like a magnet of the same pole do and held your hand up signalling to stop coming closer to you any further.

_____

"Can't you see that I love you so much... that I can't live without you anymore... this heart doesn't beat properly without you ... I am begging you please don't leave me... don't go... I was a fool who left you back then... but my heart couldn't forget you... it still beats for you... I cried every night regretting all the things I did to you... ", Jungkook continued even though he was hurt seeing you putting the distance between them.

"Whenever the question of your return came... I have always consoled myself with only one answer... soon... I will seriously die... without you in my life... it's meaningless... I don't understand why can't you see that I really love you... I need you", Jungkook finished with tear filling in the brim of his eyes.

You took a deep sigh to calm yourself and said, "I don't want to understand... because I don't love you anymore... you might need me as you say but I don't need you... you are nothing to me Mr Jeon Jungkook". No emotion in your eyes made it difficult for Jungkook to know if you were saying the truth or not.

 He just needed one hint to see that you loved him but you showed none which disappointed him. Your word kept repeating in his mind like a broken tape 'you are nothing to me Mr Jeon Jungkook'. Jungkook felt lost like a shooting star which lost it's home. He knew he can't lose you but now he also knew that you won't come to him no matter what he does. 

For the first time in years, he felt lonely even after being surrounded by hundreds of people. He felt like all his dreams he had in his heart with you were shattering and precision in his heart. He felt defeated by himself.

"Yah...aren't you being too harsh", Hoseok pointed at which you only shrugged your shoulder. On the other hand, the rest of the members were so done with you. They acknowledge the fact that you were deeply hurt by Jungkook but they also knew how their maknae was longing for you. They knew how he would actually cry himself to sleep or would mumble thousands of apologies in his sleep.