Final Chapter: The World According to Fangirls

Hola, people! What's up? Ready for THE END? 

Ok, that was cruel. I'll move on! DID YOU SEE THE NEW COVER? IT IS AWESOME, IS IT NOT? The amazing 7Panda7 made it for me, and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you so much, Panda-san! This chapter is dedicated to you!

________________________________

Violet's POV

The hospital was so booooring

What made it like a bajillion times worse was that Scar said, in no uncertain terms, that we were forbidden to escape early, all cause she thought we might be suffering from "psychological trauma".

Here was Ari's response:

"Pfft. Psychological trauma? You're kidding, right? We went way past the crazy tipping point ages ago, Scar. I mean, we're not, like, Akashi-level unstable, but you gotta admit we've never really been normal either. So whatever tests they do on us are just gonna be kinda pointless. Cause, ya know, we're kinda like mini Steins sometimes, infected with madness and all that. But cuter."

And Scar opened her mouth, looking like she really wanted to retort, but then closed it a moment later, her eyes hooded, gold flecks glinting dangerously. She didn't like being wrong, especially when it was Ari who was right. Eheh, our sissy had pride issues!

Anyway, we'd been here for days. Days. That's pretty much a thousand years in fangirl time, like when you're waiting for the next chappy of your favorite manga to be updated, or a new episode of Naruto to be released. But, seeing as how we were living Naruto now, maybe that one wasn't so relevant.

We'd sorta passed out after the whole Obito affair, and the Kiri Ninja that Hibiki had been traveling with finally showed up. They, along with Sensei, helped bring us back to the Village, where I guess Hibiki Sensei explained everything to Mei and Ao, because when we came to (groggy as all get-out), they were looking at us like our puppy had died. Mei promised Sensei that the treaty could come at a later date and she assigned a few ANBU to assist him in carrying us back to Suna, as Sensei insisted we'd want to recuperate surrounded by the sand we called our home.

We all broke out into wicked smiles, because he was just so right.

I think Kankuro, Temari and Gaara were here when we were first brought in, maybe Baki, too, but everything was hazy and distored at that point and I don't think we responded to anything they said, which probably made them worry more than they shoulda. 

Hibiki visited us daily, bringing with him stuff about the goings-on of the Village, candidates for the next Kazekage, who divorced who, how Kitty-chan was doing (Scar shot me a suspicious look while Ari just rolled her eyes, mumbling under her breath). It was nice, still being connected to the outside world even though we couldn't go beyond these four white walls. 

I pouted, arms crossed under my chest, my squint-y eyes focused on the wall directly across from my fluffy, bouncy bed. Bor-ing. No colors, no anime posters, no fanart depicting SasoDei whatsoever! It was just plain ugly. I wanted to just--

"Gah, dammit. How long are we gonna be cooped up in here, huh?! I'm ready to go now. I'm fine! Fine, I tell you! For Kami's sake, it's not like I'm bleeding out here or whatever! They've wrapped up anything and everything that was even remotely scratched, so why can't I just get the hell outta--"

The pillow Scar had thrown with pin-point accuracy smacked into Ari (face-first) and she was knocked clean off the bed, making a heavy-sounding thud on the ground below.