SEVEN

A/N: Mature Scenes ahead hornies

A/N: Mature Scenes ahead hornies. Just want to thank you all for the huge response this book is getting  ♥ 

Please vote and comment! 

I held myself as the cool breeze whipped against my skin. The cooler season was settling in, and I was thankful that the hot, blazing sun was not turning me into a tomato anymore. I watched as my fellow peers jumped into their cars and zoomed away. Caylee and Rosie had left me about ten minutes ago, and now I was waiting for Sebastian.

A car honked in the distance, causing me to snap my head up. I recognised his truck almost immediately, standing up and swinging my school bag over my shoulder. He smiled through the window as the truck pulled up next to me. I tried to smile in return, but I'm fairly sure it turned out to be a grimace.

I struggled to get in the large truck, but eventually settled in the passenger's seat. Sebastian leaned over to peck my lips, but I turned my head away just in time to give him my cheek. I will admit, it was sign that I was upset with him, but if he got the hint, he didn't show it. Instead, he placed his hand on my thigh, like he always did since Sunday morning. I usually held his hand in mine, but this time made no move to do so. Only then is when I saw him studying me from the corner of his eye.

He pushed on the gas, and we started to speed out of my school parking lot. An awkward silence filled the truck. I could feel it. He could feel it. But neither of us made a move to break the tension. Until I finally did.

"Am I a hump and dump?" I asked bluntly, turning my head to look at him. His eyebrows scrunched up, and he slowed the car down as we came to a red light.

"What are you talking about? Is this why your upset?" His deep voice grumbled, and I had to clench my thighs together. I prayed that he didn't see it, but when I looked back up to him, his eyes were on my thighs and his tongue slipped out to moisten his lips. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"You don't do relationships," I echoed Lilly's words from earlier in the day. "I mean, I'm not looking for marriage or anything, but if think I'm just a piece of ass, you thought wrong," I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest.

His hands clenched tight on the steering wheel, and I slightly shuffled away. "Who that fuck told you that?" He growled.

"Everyone knows Sebastian," I, again, quoted Lilly. She wasn't a reputable source, but his reaction said otherwise.

He clenched his hands on the wheel again, zooming off when the light went green. Another uncomfortable silence developed in the air, and you could've cut the tension with just your pinkie finger. I'm going to wine and dine you, ran through my head, just like he doesn't do relationships. The pieces were slowly coming together in my mind and my heart ached just thinking about it.