TWENTY-SIX

A/N: this chap a little rushed but hella juicy! sorry for being a hoe and taking forever to update as per usual

I woke up early to the bright sunshine and a cold bed. My blurry eyes tried to focus on the empty bed next to me. I was upset but it was for the best that Sebastian had left sometime during the night. I had school today and my mother would not be happy if she found a boy in my bed.

I dragged my heavy body to the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror, taking a moment to study myself. My hair was a mess on top of my head and the bags under my eyes were very prominent. Today was the day that I confronted Caylee and cut her out of my life for good. It was Rosie's decision if she wanted to continue to be friends with Caylee, but I highly doubted she would.

I let the hot stream of water run down my skin, staying longer in the shower than I should have. I wasn't going to lie; I was dreading today. I wasn't the most confrontational person, but I wasn't going to let Caylee get away with how she treated the people she supposedly cared about.

I somehow ended up in front of my locker, my body shaking with nerves. I somehow managed to forget where I was and jumped at the sound of the school bell ringing. It felt as though the whole school could sense my inner turmoil, as if they were watching my every move.

It was a very cool day, but I could feel the sweat dripping down my back as I sat nervously in my chair. Rosie walked through the door and I started to calm, yet could still hear my heart beat in my head.

The plan had been to confront Caylee after school with everyone there. In one way or another she had messed with all of us. Not only Sebastian and I personally, but Rosie and her crush and the boys by ruining their friend. None of us were happy.

"Are you okay?" Rosie whispered next to me. I nodded, the action contrasting to my shaking body. "Are you sure?" she questioned again. "Because you look like you're about to faint."

"I'm okay," I whispered back, and to be honest, I was. I felt bad, because I felt relieved to finally be free from Caylee's awful manipulation.

I felt Rosie grasp my sweaty hand and squeeze it tight. I looked over to her to find a reassuring smile on her face. I gave her a small smile back, knowing we always had each other.

The rest of the school day went the slowest it possibly could. The nerves didn't seem to calm much, only when I was lost in my thoughts, but that would only last a few minutes. Last period eventually came rolling around and it was time to find Caylee and confront her. The boys had let us know that they were outside and waiting.

We were almost going to give up, when she appeared right in front of us.

"Hi Caylee," Rosie whispered sadly.

"What's up guys?" She questioned, casually moving to walk in line with us.

"We need to talk," I said softly. "Preferably outside."

She eyed us suspiciously, slowly nodded her head and started to walk ahead of us. Rosie and I looked at each other. We began to walk behind her, my heart beating too hard for my rib cage.

As soon as we walked out the door, the afternoon sun hit us straight away. The rest of the school had left for the day, only a few students lingering around. We stopped as soon as our feet touched the concrete.

"So, what's this all about?" Caylee questioned, particularly hostile.

It was silent for a moment. I didn't know where to start and Caylee's scrutinising gaze wasn't helping. So, I decided to just cut to the chase.

"I don't like the fact that you tried to fuck my boyfriend."

Caylee's eyes widened just the smallest fraction, almost enough to go unnoticed, but I was looking for it. "Boyfriend?" She questioned. "You're back together?"

Rosie and I both new that she was redirecting the topic from the original question. "That's not the point Caylee," Rosie angrily stated.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Please don't lie Caylee we know everything."

It wasn't the plan, but Sebastian suddenly emerged and stood behind me, his hands resting protectively on my shoulders. Theo and Jesse followed soon after, both heading towards Rosie. For a moment, they were both shocked about how protective the other was over her.

"You're going to believe a boy over me? You're best friend?" She said, very hostile.

"Vanessa fessed up," Sebastian piped in, subconsciously squeezing my shoulder just a little too hard. It surprised me that he had said that, because from what we knew, she hadn't. It only took me a few moments to realise that she hadn't, and it was Sebastian's way of manipulating Caylee to speak up.

"Vanessa? She tried to sabotage your relationship with Sebastian, why would I ever speak to her?"

"Because you're a jealous bitch," Theo piped in. None of us corrected him.

Caylee tried to look innocent for a few moments, but her façade broke and her face grew angry. "I didn't think you'd go crawling back. I guess you were the weak bitch I always thought you were."

Sebastian made a move to open his mouth, but I beat him to it. "At lease I'm not pathetic enough to try and steal someone else's boyfriend."

"I saw him first!" She shouted.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that? You were locking lips with another boy!"

"He only continued to date you after he fucked you because he felt sorry for you. All you were to him was a pity fuck!"

It went silent for a moment. Sebastian didn't even speak up to defend me, but he knew that he didn't have to.

"If I'm just a pity fuck, your below trash because you couldn't even get laid."

Caylee pounced towards me, but Theo and Jesse were quick to pull her back before she could even get her hands on me.

"I'm going to ruin you bitch!" She shouted while trying to lunge at me from the boy's arms.

"Why don't you go hang out with your new friend Vanessa? Face it, you lost everything."

I managed to turn away from her, just as she managed to somehow get out of Theo and Jesse's tight grip. She lunged at me from behind, pushing me to the ground with her on top. She got one hard punch to my face before Sebastian pulled her off me.

My face was burning as I stood up. Theo came towards me quickly and tried to assess my face. My nose was dripping with blood and definitely broken. I looked over to a hysterical Caylee in Sebastian's hold. He had a look of disgust on his face as he held her back, but she seemed to be heaven.

"I love you Sebastian, can't you see? We are supposed to be together!"

A few of the students who were still at school gathered around us.

"I'd rather kiss dirt then ever be with you," Sebastian snarled.

"What the hell is going on out here?!" A loud voice boomed from the distance. My nose was still dripping with blood by the time the principle had finally made his way over to the commotion.

"She's a boy stealing bitch!" Caylee squealed.

"And you just committed an act assault Miss Richards. You three my office now! And you boys! Get off this property!"

Sebastian let Caylee go in a way in which it seemed he had been burnt. The boys started to leave, hesitantly.

"Miss Faye, please take Miss Jones to the nurses office."

Rosie nodded, before leading me towards the nurse. I look over my shoulder to see Caylee with a look of murder in her eyes before she disappeared out of sight.