FIFTEEN

A/N: This is a sad chapter (sort of a filler)

A/N: This is a sad chapter (sort of a filler). I spent hours on it bc I wanted it to be perfect for you all :)) P.S I made an instagram account: AimsStory or click the link in my bio.

The sunlight streamed in through the gaps in my curtains. I'd been up for hours, just thinking. There was a brief fleeting moment when everything that had happened in the last twenty-four hours had vanished from my mind. The moment only lasted temporarily before it all came flooding back. My shoulders sagged on their own accord, obviously just as depressed as me.

My mood briefly peaked when the smell of bacon and eggs drifted to my nostrils. It was completely smashed to smithereens when I'd realise my mother was only trying to butter me up. This was a tradition that had been going on since I was in diapers. Either my sister and I would get into trouble, which didn't happen very often, and mum would do something kind, and the next minute she'd bring the hammer down. I was hoping that my heart break would convince her to take it easy on me, I'd already learnt my lesson the hard way.

I heaved my heavy body from the bed, the floors beneath my feet freezing. I sulked the whole way to the bathroom, my heart hurting each step. Thinking last night made me realise that I never actually lied to Sebastian, just withheld the truth. I understood why he would be upset, but I didn't understand the extent. The fact that I was a virgin wasn't that big of a deal, was it?

I looked like a mess. My hair was in knots and my eyes were red and puffy from all the tears from the previous night. I sighed sadly, turning the tap before splashing my face with the refreshing water. After drying my face with the towelette, I stalked back to my bedroom, shoving some socks of my feet, before sauntering downstairs.

My mother's back was facing me when I plopped down at the kitchen counter. It was silent, apart from the sizzling of the bacon. When I turned my head to the side I could see the stacks of meat cooking on the stove. It was quiet, but I knew that my mother knew I was there, and she knew that I knew. She turned her head briefly, shooting me a smile from over her shoulder, before plating the food. I watched as she served our meals, giving her a sad smile of my own.

"So," she began, after we both had a chance to take our first bite of my favourite meal. "Two weeks grounded. I want you home straight after school. No friends, no alcohol and definitely no boys."

I nodded my head. It was understandable, I'd completely betrayed her trust. To me, two weeks was nothing, I almost wanted a worse punishment, but since I rarely ever got into trouble, my mother was being generous. That and the fact that my heart had a crack in it.

"Also," she added, causing me to impulsively snap my head up. "No party for your eighteenth."

My heart shattered. My eighteenth was a rite of passage. I'd been planning it for over a month now, with Sebastian and the girls. It took me by surprise when I had realised Sebastian and I had been together for that length of time, but I guess it didn't really matter anymore.