TWENTY-FOUR

A/N: i'm not sure if i like this chapter

A/N: i'm not sure if i like this chapter . ALSO for clarification, Sebastian didn't break up with her bc she was a virgin he used it as an excuse cause he was actually scared of a relo :)

I stared into Sebastian's eyes. He said it. He said the three words, finally telling me how he felt.

Sebastian loved me.

"Maisie?" Sebastian questioned, looking into my eyes. "What's wrong?"

I pulled away from his grasp. Placing my fingers to my lips where they still tingled.

"It was supposed to go like this," I said quietly. "You were supposed to be on the floor begging for my forgiveness. Not kiss me then everything magically was okay again. You still broke my heart Sebastian."

He walked toward me again, grabbing my face between his hands. "Let me fix it now, Maisie."

"How do you plan on doing that? Fuck me senseless until I forget about it? It doesn't work like that Sebastian."

"I will if you want me to. I'll do that and more. You want me down on my knees begging?" He lowered himself onto the ground. His hands coming together. "Well here I am. "

I stared at him. It did feel good to see him on his knees. I finally felt appreciated for once, but I still wasn't ready.

"Sebastian, get up."

"No."

"You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot."

I sighed but couldn't help the little smile that he had brought to my lips. I bent my knees, grabbed his hands and helped him to his feet.

"I need time," I whispered, looking deep into his eyes.

"As much as you need," he answered.

We stared at each other, but it was briefly interrupted by voices down the hall. There was shuffling, mumbling and it sounded as though there was a little argument happening. All of a sudden, the door opened.

"See? I told you they weren't having sex," Rosie grumbled, and Theo rolled his eyes.

"Thank God, that would've been awkward," Theo answered, and wiped away fake sweat from his forehead. Jesse grunted and shoved Theo with his shoulder. Theo wasn't happy and tried to capture Jesse's head in his arm, but Jesse was too tall. The two of them start wrestling like boys in kindergarten.

Rosie watched from beside them with a frown for a minute before turning her head toward Sebastian and me.

"So, are you two back together?"

The boys stopped wrestling and looked up at us. I looked towards Sebastian who was already looking at me, waiting for an answer like the others. I blushed.