ELEVEN

A/N: I know I'm such a hoe I'm sorry

A/N: I know I'm such a hoe I'm sorry. I'm planning on posting a chapter tomorrow bc of my hoe-ness. Also! Please if you have any cover ideas send em in! I'm in desperate need! Love y'all for being patient with me!

I woke up Sunday morning on the floor of my bedroom. My back was sore, and my legs were aching but luckily enough I didn't have a head ache from last night. I lifted my head up to see Caylee's arm and leg dangling on my side of the bed. I don't know what state of mind I was in that I agreed to share my bed with Caylee, considering she's a rough sleeper. If I looked down I'm sure I would see bruises from where she kicked me throughout the night.

On the other side of the room, I could hear Rosie's soft snores as both were still in a deep sleep. Rosie looked more comfortable and peaceful than Caylee. I heaved my heavy, sleep deprived body off the floor and carefully walked around the sleeping beings before making my way downstairs.

My mother was seated in her usual spot at the bench with a coffee in her hand and the newspaper in the other. My mother was an old school kind of person, she preferred reading over television, but that didn't stop her from using it as a source of entertainment. She lifted her head and gave me a sweet smile, lowering her coffee cup.

"Good morning honey. Did you sleep well?" She asked, switching the newspaper in her hand to a piece of toast that sat in front of her.

I groaned loudly and dragged myself into the chair across from her. "As good as I can with Caylee kicking me all night," I grumbled and reached forward for her coffee. She attempted to slap my hand away, but it didn't deter me from taking a sip.

"You should've made her sleep on the single mattress then," my mother laughed lightly before stealing the coffee from my hands. I grumpily grumbled under my breath. "Any plans for today?" She asked.

"Just going out with the girls," I smoothly lied. I was hoping to spend the day with Sebastian. I'd barely seen him all week and for only about an hour last night. Now that is was official, I was going around to his place. Where he lived. Alone.

I wasn't naive to think that all we would be doing was talking. I shiver made its way down my spine and goose bumps started to form on my arms.

"Are you alright honey?" My mum suspiciously questioned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just a little chilly in here," I tried to play it off. I leaned over the bench and grabbed her piece of toast before taking a bite. This time she did hit me, and I couldn't help but laugh as I took another large bite before putting the leftovers back on her plate. "Have you heard from Ashley?" I questioned.

"Your sister is currently in Mexico," she grumbled, "doing god knows what." She took a long sip from her coffee.

"Probably partying and doing drugs," I devilishly offered her and answer.